"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Topo Chico

is it possible for the Magi-chan demon to poses the virtual 2d avatar instead of the physical actor
No it's a fucking demon nigga. It cannot infect Mind Pippas or Virtual Pippas.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The worst part is how badly she wants to move to Burgerland, but various factors prevent it.

Genuine Americaboo who wants to be around the other girls.
id offer a greencard but the babbyvoice is a turn ofd

kingcaid

image.png
image.png

I hope Magi-Chan chooses Resticles as the next host after all of his transgressions tbh.
Your marital bonds means it would also possess you. I'll join you in this hope. :smugpipi:

RedRage

Unrelated to the most recent stream, but a question I think we must have answered. If a Sonichu medallion is sent to, in this thread's preferred vernacular, the Meat Pippa while being intended for the Virtual Pippa is it possible for the Magi-chan demon to poses the virtual 2d avatar instead of the physical actor.
She's been wearing it on her roblox toon for ages now and I'm pretty sure she had one on her model for one of the Chris streams.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
image.png
image.png

I hope Magi-Chan chooses Resticles as the next host after all of his transgressions tbh.
I'm immune, as you may know I'm very familiar with the spiritual.

Your marital bonds means it would also possess you. I'll join you in this hope. :smugpipi:
I'm not married to the janny whore.

kingcaid

I'm immune, as you may know I'm very familiar with the spiritual.

I'm not married to the janny whore.
Reticule I'm not a feminist or anything but I think its a bit wrong to call your doting wife a whore in public. I know autistic people have trouble with social situations so I hope this post is helpful.

FlappyBat

Reticule I'm not a feminist or anything but I think its a bit wrong to call your doting wife a whore in public. I know autistic people have trouble with social situations so I hope this post is helpful.
Maybe it is too late and he is already possessed.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Unrelated to the most recent stream, but a question I think we must have answered. If a Sonichu medallion is sent to, in this thread's preferred vernacular, the Meat Pippa while being intended for the Virtual Pippa is it possible for the Magi-chan demon to poses the virtual 2d avatar instead of the physical actor.

The demon slayer Irate Gamer and leading expert in the field of Sonichu related demon possession, Chris Bores, should probably weigh in on this.

Consider the fact that these virtual avatars take on a image, personality, and connections unique to themselves and separate from their hosts. See how different Canon is to Noel or kSon to Coco. They are different entities unto themselves and embued with such psychic energy from their fans may in fact become a fertile host for a technologically adapt demon spirit (such as the Magi-chu demon possession currently targeting Internet micro-celebrities).

Imagine booting up a stream and your avatar acting on its own. Saying things not coming from your mouth. Tweeting things you did not type. How could you combat this? You can of course use your past life accounts, a separate and non-possesed entity, to explain you have lost control. But who would believe you.

Perhapse this explains the prior piss related Yuko content. She has had experience with the supernatural and encouraged Pippa to engage with it in their ouija board stream. Possibly the possessed Virtual Yuko working to open up the Virtual Pippa to demonic attack. While Meat Yuko was content with /k orgies, lemon juice making ASMR is a significant change in direction and should be noted for potential demonic possession investigations.

Is it possible that with Idol Corp's connection to the Talmud, that they have negotiated with the demonicly possed Virtual Yuko to pacify the spirit and graduate it after an offering of money in the form of a 5 day marathon? These are important questions that we must ask.
There is a non zero chance that she actually has had a physical sonichu medallion in her possession at some point.

RedRage

There is a non zero chance that she actually has had a physical sonichu medallion in her possession at some point.
Would not be shocked to find out Chromu or someone got her one.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The demon slayer Irate Gamer and leading expert in the field of Sonichu related demon possession, Chris Bores, should probably weigh in on this.

Consider the fact that these virtual avatars take on a image, personality, and connections unique to themselves and separate from their hosts. See how different Canon is to Noel or kSon to Coco. They are different entities unto themselves and embued with such psychic energy from their fans may in fact become a fertile host for a technologically adapt demon spirit (such as the Magi-chu demon possession currently targeting Internet micro-celebrities).

Imagine booting up a stream and your avatar acting on its own. Saying things not coming from your mouth. Tweeting things you did not type. How could you combat this? You can of course use your past life accounts, a separate and non-possesed entity, to explain you have lost control. But who would believe you.

Perhapse this explains the prior piss related Yuko content. She has had experience with the supernatural and encouraged Pippa to engage with it in their ouija board stream. Possibly the possessed Virtual Yuko working to open up the Virtual Pippa to demonic attack. While Meat Yuko was content with /k orgies, lemon juice making ASMR is a significant change in direction and should be noted for potential demonic possession investigations.

Is it possible that with Idol Corp's connection to the Talmud, that they have negotiated with the demonicly possed Virtual Yuko to pacify the spirit and graduate it after an offering of money in the form of a 5 day marathon? These are important questions that we must ask.
That's a lot of words to just tell us you're autistic.

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

the gemarah does say demons do eat, drink, fuck and die like people.

Atlas

Shilling cause why not but if anyone wants more Phase eating MRE's Remi has one in a couple days

Man I want to watch more remi but her voice makes me want to jam an ice pick into my ear

famous artist pipkun

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

famous artist pipkun

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man I want to watch more remi but her voice makes me want to jam an ice pick into my ear
It's her biggest filter and she refuses do anything about it, like check her OBS filters to stop the peaking, or annunciate A and I at a normal volume. She won't speak in a lower voice unless it's for a character or rarely a song. It's upsetting because she clearly capable of it and it's always well received when she does it. Like in this stream she does a lot of voices so it's clear she's capable of it. I think she's just really attached to "Remi" sounding a certain way, but I wish she would at least use better filters to stop the peaking.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom