"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Topo Chico

Yes, it's really not that bad. Besides, if my little Pippa made it I'd eat it with a smile on my face and tell her it's delicious.
She could so easily kill you and take the life insurance money and get away with it.
(poisoning)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She could so easily kill you and take the life insurance money and get away with it.
Love and trust come with their risks, but she wouldn't for our connection is worth more than the insurance payouts.

kingcaid

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God, this MATI stream still lives in my head.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shilling cause why not but if anyone wants more Phase eating MRE's Remi has one in a couple days

dumdum did nothing wrong

I had to dip after the coffee ramen thing. there's a lot I would do in night city but eating pippa's cooking is not one of them. Cool of Sean/potentially criminal raided into her tho. Glad that big nose man getting arrested could bring people together.

Sven

I had to dip after the coffee ramen thing. there's a lot I would do in night city but eating pippa's cooking is not one of them. Cool of Sean/potentially criminal raided into her tho. Glad that big nose man getting arrested could bring people together.
After failing to save the coffee ramen the stream was fairly normal, Pippa proved she can kinda make an MRE and talked about suicide prevention among other light topics

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Shilling cause why not but if anyone wants more Phase eating MRE's Remi has one in a couple days

Remi might unironically be able to tank an entire pallet of expired vomlettes. That bitch could eat at the nastiest, most ghetto, health code-violating McDonald's for a year and be fine (while the rest of Phase is hospitalized).

Topo Chico

Remi might unironically be able to tank an entire pallet of expired vomlettes. That bitch could eat at the nastiest, most ghetto, health code-violating McDonald's for a year and be fine (while the rest of Phase is hospitalized).
The SEA buff. Downside: you live in SEA.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
The SEA buff. Downside: you live in SEA.
The worst part is how badly she wants to move to Burgerland, but various factors prevent it.

Genuine Americaboo who wants to be around the other girls.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png
image.png

I hope Magi-Chan chooses Resticles as the next host after all of his transgressions tbh.

Topo Chico

image.png
image.png

I hope Magi-Chan chooses Resticles as the next host after all of his transgressions tbh.
His shitposting and bait capabilities are cross platform. Truly a Jewish savant.

FlappyBat

Unrelated to the most recent stream, but a question I think we must have answered. If a Sonichu medallion is sent to, in this thread's preferred vernacular, the Meat Pippa while being intended for the Virtual Pippa is it possible for the Magi-chan demon to poses the virtual 2d avatar instead of the physical actor.

The demon slayer Irate Gamer and leading expert in the field of Sonichu related demon possession, Chris Bores, should probably weigh in on this.

Consider the fact that these virtual avatars take on a image, personality, and connections unique to themselves and separate from their hosts. See how different Canon is to Noel or kSon to Coco. They are different entities unto themselves and embued with such psychic energy from their fans may in fact become a fertile host for a technologically adapt demon spirit (such as the Magi-chu demon possession currently targeting Internet micro-celebrities).

Imagine booting up a stream and your avatar acting on its own. Saying things not coming from your mouth. Tweeting things you did not type. How could you combat this? You can of course use your past life accounts, a separate and non-possesed entity, to explain you have lost control. But who would believe you.

Perhapse this explains the prior piss related Yuko content. She has had experience with the supernatural and encouraged Pippa to engage with it in their ouija board stream. Possibly the possessed Virtual Yuko working to open up the Virtual Pippa to demonic attack. While Meat Yuko was content with /k orgies, lemon juice making ASMR is a significant change in direction and should be noted for potential demonic possession investigations.

Is it possible that with Idol Corp's connection to the Talmud, that they have negotiated with the demonicly possed Virtual Yuko to pacify the spirit and graduate it after an offering of money in the form of a 5 day marathon? These are important questions that we must ask.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
As bad as reticule is I'm still hoping for either juju the cow or his pet pedophile to be the next host

Top Bottom