"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wouldn't surprise me if either Chromu or Mari are still asleep

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Unless you're referring to the Alien Director's Cut in 2003, which was not even a Director's Cut as Ridley Scott himself said the theatrical release was how he wanted it, and was just pushed by the studio to make an alternate cut for a theatrical re-release and DVD set, then I agree.

If, however, you're referring to the 1991 Special Edition of Aliens, then I question your alcohol-ruined brain, good sir, as that is the One True Version of Aliens.
Aliens is good, the Abyss also has a decent Directors Cut (if uneven). The true crown goes to the various Blade Runner cuts

DTrp

Doin' it all for the thrill!
this takes me back

(she's live btw)

Eureka

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>let all your slurs out before they can hear it

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The classic audio issues

Hff201

Early Adopter
>unmutes chromu
>immediate conversation about piss

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Don't worry Chromu, Pippa is very experienced at pretending to be an animal
:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
oh shit the wigger movie, racisms are go

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Unless you're referring to the Alien Director's Cut in 2003, which was not even a Director's Cut as Ridley Scott himself said the theatrical release was how he wanted it, and was just pushed by the studio to make an alternate cut for a theatrical re-release and DVD set, then I agree.

If, however, you're referring to the 1991 Special Edition of Aliens, then I question your alcohol-ruined brain, good sir, as that is the One True Version of Aliens.
alien, aliens, alien 3. re: aliens i dont think the shit about newt's family and the colonizers adds enough to the plot to drag out the movie. its a bughunt, why they went or how the aliens came is superflurous to the action and drama of being militarily fucked.

DogBone

Is this Talladega Nights? I don't remember wiggers being in that movie.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Is Chromu's model just default mouth open or is she a mouth breather?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That nose is a lot bigger than I remember

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Chromu is a strong racial warrior

Hff201

Early Adopter
I thought pink women had a wigger pass?

SomeRando

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

"Are they playing Mahjong?"
Mentions Miku earlier

It's a collab with MariMari and Chromu and she is somehow being the whitest girl of the lot

DTrp

I haven't seen this movie since I was too young to get most of the jokes. at first I was disappointed we weren't watching talladega nights, but this is actually hilariously topical for the vtuber scene right now.

Top Bottom