"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
ELON FUCKING GOT HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
SHE HATES US

RedRage

I can explain the sudden end of the stream, she knows too much

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Most mentally stable capippi.
It's like the one famous /vt/ image about Kiara (iirc) where the anti strategy is something like 'buy all of the merch so none of the real fans can have any' and a bunch of other shit I can't remember off the top of my head.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
oh no I'm having Piplexia where I don't see Pippa where I should see Pippa :panik:

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's like the one famous /vt/ image about Kiara (iirc) where the anti strategy is something like 'buy all of the merch so none of the real fans can have any' and a bunch of other shit I can't remember off the top of my head.
J6vrlkP.png

John's strategy.

RedRage

Her new super expensive PC is already fucked.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>PC blue screens
will still probably leave it on for weeks at a time

edit: I hope she can move out soon...

RedRage

lvl8

Even with a descent cooling system, I still have a fan pointed at my pc to blow out the hot air around it

Hff201

Early Adopter
Is she running a chain of extension leads from downstairs or some shit?

lvl8

RedRage

Do people have heating issues with their PCs that often? One of my fans died on me over a year ago and it still runs pretty cool, only time its bluescreened was cause of DS4 being a bitch with some driver stuff.

Security

Flakey power in her house could explain a lot (possibly all) of her problems.

lvl8

Do people have heating issues with their PCs that often? One of my fans died on me over a year ago and it still runs pretty cool, only time its bluescreened was cause of DS4 being a bitch with some driver stuff.
If you don't live near the equator it won't be much of an issue.

Security

Even with a descent cooling system, I still have a fan pointed at my pc to blow out the hot air around it

Memories~

Modern computer builds should not have heat issues at all, unless you're overclocking a lot of shit.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Y'know now I feel bad about doing a whole "FUCK YOU PIPPA I ANTI YOU NOW" bit here a few minutes ago.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Overall a family unit will be superior in nearly every case. If one or both of the parents are terrible people, then that's a whole different story.

Top Bottom