"My foot's still cramped, I had to stretch my foot thumb, no the foot thumb! Foot thumb...! What do you call that th... big toe? OK..."IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Zyklon Mag

As long as she doesn't touch Risotto Nero, there will be no problems:shubaIapprob:

DogBone

As long as she doesn't touch Risotto Nero, there will be no proproblems
I doubt she'd be into him. There is a chance she'd be into Diavolo. Doppio is pathetic and is a major pushover, which is part of why she liked Colress. The question is if Diavolo has the same serial killer rizz as Kira.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, I just realized something amazing. Meat Pippa has now fully embraced the Kira posting life and will start really upping her hand game so the next hand cam stream her creepy little hands will be extra adorable and such a treat to see.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You know, I just realized something amazing. Meat Pippa has now fully embraced the Kira posting life and will start really upping her hand game so the next hand cam stream her creepy little hands will be extra adorable and such a treat to see.
Yamanba.
1724425695203.png

Zyklon Mag

I can see her asking fans to submit hands for a hand review stream. Would you do it?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Kill yourself. I am no longer asking. :annoyedpippa:

DogBone

I can see it now. "I Give Myself a Manicure, so My Hands Will be Pretty Enough for Yoshikage Kira to Want to Murder Me!"

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

PipkinPipparoni

>fanfics of Kira living a happy life
Pippa that's called Jojo's bizarre adventure Part 8: Jojolion.
i hope she gets that far just for her reaction.
I can see her asking fans to submit hands for a hand review stream. Would you do it?
i mean kirsche already does hand review streams. next time she can just invite pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She also made it sound like she'd be back home today considering she specified Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as off, but it seems like she's still in Japan with no word otherwise so people being confused and frustrated is to be expected.
i expected her to stream next week bc her tweet said "when i get back"

kingcaid

If she really wanted this merch she could just hit go live and let the flood of 2 dollar SCs crying that she missed their birthdays pay for it. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Found Reticule's hand pic. Enjoy, if that's your thing.
Rat Paw.png

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Instead of streaming she's defending logan paul on twitter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Instead of streaming she's defending logan paul on twitter.

God, I've missed Pippa's incredibly shitty takes.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom