"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'?"Aia Amare

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I'd like a breakdown on how they calculated that one, because I'm sure the stream she was 11 hours late for would've brought the average up to more than five minutes.
Probably just counted ones like that as skipped.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kingcaid

Pipnigs she did mention that streaming was going to be spotty for 2024. Though I was expecting it to be because of house shit not because of conYamanbay.
At least I knew who Hexa was, I don't have any idea who this one is and you may be making up that name altogether.
TOURIST GET THE FUCK OUT.

RedRage

At least I knew who Hexa was, I don't have any idea who this one is and you may be making up that name altogether.
God you really are a rage pig stream tourist huh? :annoyedpippa:

DogBone

Nigga, I was a tourist, and even I know who that is after double checking on Google.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Nigga, I was a tourist, and even I know who that is after double checking on Google.
Tourist is a mentality more than when someone actually showed up

Hff201

Early Adopter
I would like to again apologize for birthing him.
I'm just amazed you were able to give birth at all, Yuni. SRS has come a long way!

JMForte

Pipnigs she did mention that streaming was going to be spotty for 2024. Though I was expecting it to be because of house shit not because of conYamanbay.
I don't think she even accounted for the con stuff at all, and I'm pretty sure she was supposed to have moved into her own place months ago, just going by what she has said on stream. I really am curious what she was thinking when she decided to move back to the west coast and when the house hunting seemingly didn't go the way she wanted, because the way she talked about it, made it seem like she was only supposed to stay with her parents for a short time.

DogBone

I'm just amazed you were able to give birth at all, Yuni. SRS has come a long way!
It was actually due to a womb that was donated by one of the Phase girls, but we're not sure which one. It wasn't being used, anyway.

RedRage

I really am curious what she was thinking when she decided to move back to the west coast and when the house hunting seemingly didn't go the way she wanted, because the way she talked about it, made it seem like she was only supposed to stay with her parents for a short time.
She fully underestimated how long finding a good house to buy takes. She refused to unpack her PC for the first month cause she by her own admission though she'd be packing it up again within a week or so.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
It was actually due to a womb that was donated by one of the Phase girls, but we're not sure which one. It wasn't being used, anyway.
probably uruka

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Brought to you by PCG

z69flb.png
its almost like you can tell when her period starts

hes been around longer than you

JMForte

She fully underestimated how long finding a good house to buy takes. She refused to unpack her PC for the first month cause she by her own admission though she'd be packing it up again within a week or so.
I really don't get why she'd think she could find a house that fits all the things she'd need or want that fast, but I guess that's just how Pippa is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
I really don't get why she'd think she could find a house that fits all the things she'd need or want that fast, but I guess that's just how Pippa is.
if she was involved in buying her car from a dealership, she probably thought she could just walk in, buy it, and walk out in a quick 20 minute adventure

DogBone

if she was involved in buying her car from a dealership, she probably thought she could just walk in, buy it, and walk out in a quick 20 minute adventure
Pippa should do what the average West Coast Zoomer does: squat in someone's abandoned property. Just imagine the CONTENT! "Breaking Into My New House!" "Let's Forge a Lease!" "The Owner of the Property Threatens to Murder Me!" "Learning to Lockpick because that Bitch Changed the Locks While I was out Buying Groceries!"

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm not a tourist, I just hyper focus on my fancies which is Pippa and ignore everyone else.
The ragepig has more meat, why didn't you stay with him?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The ragepig has more meat, why didn't you stay with him?
Don't berate me by comparing me to the Balldo you dirty Br*toid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom