"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

Me: "Pippa, for the love of God, save us from this madness by ending this content drought!"

Pippa:

Last edited:

Atlas

if she was involved in buying her car from a dealership, she probably thought she could just walk in, buy it, and walk out in a quick 20 minute adventure
Technically, that is possible. you just need to have more money than the multinational corporation who's trying to buy up property or the fags who want to turn it into an airbnb

kingcaid

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lol at giving Pippa the Mold Stand.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DogBone

Lol at giving Pippa the Mold Stand.

I'm looking forward to Pippa getting to Part 5. Everyone who knows will give her shit about mold when she knows about Green Day.

JMForte

Are we getting a Pippa stream today? It's after the days she said she wouldn't stream. If she doesn't, I'm going to be annoyed when it would have been easier for her to say she wouldn't stream for the rest of the week instead of leaving a possible stream on the table with an implication it would be back at her normal time.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i look forward to pippas reaction to seeing jesus christ in SBR

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Well, I bought my first ever streaming ticket to see the girls in NY. I like how most of the text remains in nipponease even with English toggled, you just click the boxes & pray. Ah Ree Gar Toe SPWN.

DogBone

Are we getting a Pippa stream today? It's after the days she said she wouldn't stream. If she doesn't, I'm going to be annoyed when it would have been easier for her to say she wouldn't stream for the rest of the week instead of leaving a possible stream on the table with an implication it would be back at her normal time.
We're not gonna know until two hours after regular stream start time.

RedRage

Are we getting a Pippa stream today?
Seems like she's been up as if she's in japan still, and with Lia posting about her snoring I'd assume no.
E: NVM then, idk probably still a no

Last edited:

Helkar

She's unironically too busy watching anime, please understand.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she said shes streaming when she gets back home

RedRage

she said shes streaming when she gets back home
She also made it sound like she'd be back home today considering she specified Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as off, but it seems like she's still in Japan with no word otherwise so people being confused and frustrated is to be expected.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

When you see your newly aquired love go the way he did

Stunned But Dumb

I dont like that she likes my favorite jojo villain, she makes it weird

RedRage

DogBone

Helkar

She also made it sound like she'd be back home today considering she specified Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as off, but it seems like she's still in Japan with no word otherwise so people being confused and frustrated is to be expected.
If things keep going at current pace, we're actually not getting any streams until she finishes jojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom