"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Always nice when they're together to be honest

JMForte

Kind of funny that Pippa had to sweep it up, you could hear her clicking after that one superchat.

DogBone

Kind of funny that Pippa had to sweep it up, you could hear her clicking after that one superchat.
Pippa wouldn't have to worry about sweeping it up if she still had her strongest janny on as a mod. Thhrang could have protected her from the Kiwisisters, but she exiled Thhrang. Sad!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

Did Pippa get shot down again?
:whatastory:

Last edited:

dumdum did nothing wrong

Pippa wouldn't have to worry about sweeping it up if she still had her strongest janny on as a mod. Thhrang could have protected her from the Kiwisisters, but she exiled Thhrang. Sad!
what's the lore on thhrang's exile? Bet it was feet related. But don't know what the kiwis have against pippa. The kiwis in the vtuber thread seem pretty chill but my god the kiwis in the pippa thread are fucking retarded.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
what's the lore on thhrang's exile? Bet it was feet related. But don't know what the kiwis have against pippa. The kiwis in the vtuber thread seem pretty chill but my god the kiwis in the pippa thread are fucking retarded.
yeah those kiwis in the pippa thread

they're always freaking out whenever Pippa is late, or when she doesn't schedule well, and there's this meat obsessed guy who seems like a real piece of work

waitaminute :pochiidontlikeit:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Henrik Carter

One last time.
what's the lore on thhrang's exile? Bet it was feet related.

This is probably going to sound gay but I can't really properly disconnect from the thing because it is Internet shit in a different sphere and it's taken up a bunch of my time, attention and genuine focus, as it's quite important. I'm not trying to come off as a vagueposting femboy nor powerlevel but yeah, I'm just trying to explain why I haven't been around as much lately, and probably won't be for at least a little while longer.
Guy’s gone on a self-imposed exile, with Reticule whispering in his ear to come back home. Kind of like Jesus.

DogBone

Guy’s gone on a self-imposed exile, with Reticule whispering in his ear to come back home. Kind of like Jesus.
1000013198.jpg
The Last Temptation of Thrang (2024)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this point you'd unironically get a better explanation of what happened from /pcg/.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what gay video game is thhrang wasting time on?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's probably not tf2 at least
He's Gabe's strongest Deadlock tester, he's locked in the basement of the Valve main office.

Awoogers

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Oh

Well back to my gachas until it releases

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think NEVER GOON, Chud, and Collete Holston talking about Kiwifarms is an accident, brotherman.
This sounds to me like a sharty and Chase raid attempting to falseflag as KFers, but then again, we've also previously had Anime Sucks Cope And Sneed blatantly cowtipping as a forum user, so who even knows at this point. I can't really be bothered to go check, either. Just faggotry all around.

I was sleeping, there was nothing I would've been able to do anyways.

what's the lore on thhrang's exile? Bet it was feet related.
If you mean from me as a janny, two and a half years ago I got a little too zany and wacky during a certain stream where she made fun of a certain piggy that attracted the attention of Mister Medicare, and the janny bosses relieved me of duty. I would've said it was worth it purely for getting her on the radar of Metokur, but that stream also gave birth to Reticule, so..... I kinda self-owned myself with that one.

Guy’s gone on a self-imposed exile
This is true, I have been very busy and stressed.

with Reticule whispering in his ear to come back home.
No.

what gay video game is thhrang wasting time on?
None.

He's Gabe's strongest Deadlock tester, he's locked in the basement of the Valve main office.
I got access to the game recently, attempted one round with bots and decided I wanted to blow my brains out because I'm not a MOBA player and the game is a third-person MOBA.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This sounds to me like a sharty and Chase raid attempting to falseflag as KFers, but then again, we've also previously had Anime Sucks Cope And Sneed blatantly cowtipping as a forum user, so who even knows at this point. I can't really be bothered to go check, either. Just faggotry all around.
An August 2024 account using the name "Hunterrules0_o" (the name used by that kid who caused drama when Short screencapped his self-dox) has been posting about it in the Pippa thread. It's definitely sharty-related one way or another.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Might do an imisspippa watchalong tonight.

https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Not sure what we are watching yet
E: We will be watching American History X, followed by Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace
put your suggestions here:
https://poal.me/nxhlum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom