"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Let's announce every step of our operation on a public-facing website, so everyone knows how autistic we are. Total sharty victory.
"Let's prove she's a pedophile who caters to pedophiles by spamming pictures of her as a child and harass her family."
Truly their ops are foolproof.

Hff201

Early Adopter
"Let's prove she's a pedophile who caters to pedophiles by spamming pictures of her as a child."
Truly their ops are foolproof.
The fact that they only have pictures of her from when she was underage makes this whole situation so much more of a shitshow. Especially the people who try to use them against her by commenting on her appearance - like yeah, she looks like an awkward teenager in those photos. That's normal, you're not supposed to find the ~13-year-old attractive.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The fact that they only have pictures of her from when she was underage makes this whole situation so much more of a shitshow. Especially the people who try to use them against her by commenting on her appearance - like yeah, she looks like an awkward teenager in those photos. That's normal, you're not supposed to find the ~13-year-old attractive.
1724013728362.png

:whatastory:

Hff201

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why was I the first to do this?
tdj3ir.jpg
Because the thread is so cancerous and retarded there was nothing even worth archiving?
:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so the arkansas 8 pic is real?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Trying to read that gave me cancer, thanks.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chyaaaat I'm noooooticing a correlation between people who moralfag about everything, and getting pranked by double digit IQ literal children.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
if pippa is the arkansas 8 shes pretty cute. definitely prettierr than uruka, shiina and dizzy.

until that wall hits. ember rie and airi are still tops.

lumi is high if she got that schnozz

note to self draw a lumi rhinoplasty comic where rhe punchline is "become a vtuber instead"

RedRage

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's see...

Option 1) Pippa has spent over ten years running an op so people think she's autistic and depressed, complete with years of livestreams to support her op, or
Option 2) Pippa is actually autistic and depressed

Man, I can't decide which of those two is more credible.

DogBone

Let's see...

Option 1) Pippa has spent over ten years running an op so people think she's autistic and depressed, complete with years of livestreams to support her op, or
Option 2) Pippa is actually autistic and depressed

Man, I can't decide which of those two is more credible.
Pippa, if that's even her real name, isn't actually depressed, autistic, or even smelly. In reality, Pippa has only pretended, for years, to be a loser NEET who's obsessed with the Internet.

Pippa never used a plastic drawer to vomit in. Pippa never took fish antibiotics after getting a UTI. Pippa never lost any of her teeth. It's all been nothing but lies to try and farm pity and a few bucks from her audience! Pippa is actually a stacked blonde who's gorgeous. Wanna know the real reason why Pippa pretends to lust after blonde women? It's just an act! The truth is she gravitates towards those characters because they look like her. Her being a lesbian has been a gay op the entire time!

I bet she's even lying about being from Phase World!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I bet she's even lying about being from Phase World!
No... this can't be true... my entire perception of her is shattered irreparably... I must now join the Onion Farms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom