"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Not to sound like reticule, but that was kind of adorable.

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oh. The camera was on this whole time.

dR7Y4uS.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Hff201

Early Adopter

Sven

Thank you for that OBS, you were for once shit in a way that made stream better

Furious George

Low & Lazy
JoJo slop. I swear I would drop any other streamer who pulled this shit and I watch some really dogshit streamers.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
OK Pippa, but there's a flaw in your master plan. The bullets are part of Emperor, so nobody could see them, so they wouldn't be left on the ground or show up on the slow-mo after you shoot.

Most of part 3 makes me want to kill myself, so in the end this is my personal hell I think.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
JoJo slop. I swear I would drop any other streamer who pulled this shit and I watch some really dogshit streamers.
Hold up.
You mean to tell me the sheer autistim surrounding this 8/10 at best anime series is offputting to anyone who isn't a faggotretard? Nahhh.. clearly enabling this arc is good because a vocal minority of the community will cream their pants at the notion of their oshi engaging in the unbridled asbergers that is their obsession.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Hold up.
You mean to tell me the sheer autistim surrounding this 8/10 at best anime series is offputting to anyone who isn't a faggotretard? Nahhh.. clearly enabling this arc is good because a vocal minority of the community will cream their pants at the notion of their oshi engaging in the unbridled asbergers that is their obsession.
Nigga what are you going to do stage an intervention sounds like a good way to convince pippa to have another five jojo streams

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Hold up.
7/10 at best IMO

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Nigga what are you going to do stage an intervention sounds like a good way to convince pippa to have another five jojo streams
Which is why I have intentionally distanced myself from watching her streams. This is the only place I feel I can express my dissent where she is most likely not going to see and as a result doubledown on.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
OK Pippa, but there's a flaw in your master plan. The bullets are part of Emperor, so nobody could see them, so they wouldn't be left on the ground or show up on the slow-mo after you shoot.

Most of part 3 makes me want to kill myself, so in the end this is my personal hell I think.
Actually he would fire both guns but the bullet from the stand gun would guide the real bullet through some bullshit magic to the bullseye.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which is why I have intentionally distanced myself from watching her streams. This is the only place I feel I can express my dissent where she is most likely not going to see and as a result doubledown on.
I'm making the /vt/ post right now.
(I'm not.)

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom