"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

It is gay.
But not nearly as gay as Jojofans (insert self deprecating humor which is supposed to serve as a cover for the not-so-subtle acknowledgement that jojo fans are the anime equivalent of MLP fans, which sadly explains why Pippa is lost in the sauce for this mediocre ass anime god kill me now I hate the internet and the faggotretards it enables).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It is gay.
But not nearly as gay as Jojofans (insert self deprecating humor which is supposed to serve as a cover for the not-so-subtle acknowledgement that jojo fans are the anime equivalent of MLP fans, which sadly explains why Pippa is lost in the sauce for this mediocre ass anime god kill me now I hate the internet and the faggotretards it enables).
It's time to take your meds.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm so ready to be meatsplained to.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh wow, she thought about the bullets being invisible. But not about slow motion cameras catching the real bullet skipping off the floor. Truly the smartest retard in the comfort of her own home.

Nevermind.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa's mouth tracking is way off for some reason...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm just enjoying Pippa having fun with her autism obsession of the year because it's cute. You're just weak.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Stunned But Dumb

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hol horse is quite the marksman himself. He can be very accurate when need be

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Honestly I'm just enjoying Pippa having fun with her autism obsession of the year because it's cute. You're just weak.
Its not even obsession of the year. She is late to the JoJo fan coming out party.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You are posting on a forum about anime women being autistic. You might not want to throw stones here.
I WILL THROW EVERY STONE I CAN FIND IF IT MEANS THERE IS THE POTENTIAL OF BRAINING A JOJOFAG.
TJD.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is like listening to an audiobook of a Sonichu issue bootleg.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It is gay.
I WILL THROW EVERY STONE I CAN FIND IF IT MEANS THERE IS THE POTENTIAL OF BRAINING A JOJOFAG.
TJD.
dohu6x.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Eureka

It is gay.

TJD.
miko-thumbsup-64.png
Are you trying to sound more gay than either community?

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
TJD.
Touch grass onegaishimasu
Jojo may not be worth the hype but it's certainly not worth the anger bro

Hff201

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom