"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

God damn it you guys, you're probably confusing people looking to gather information here.
:gurastress:
You see, people talking about pedophilia and the Ghost Doctor Chris Bores is all an op to make the thread unreadable for Sharty fags.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
God damn it you guys, you're probably confusing people looking to gather information here.
If they don't realize that I am the True & Honest Yuni Luna, that's their fault.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It took us long enough to hit the "is she here" loop on an off day WHERE IS THE JEW

DogBone

It took us long enough to hit the "is she here" loop on an off day WHERE IS THE JEW
Reticule is secretly a serial killer. He chops young women into meat to make dolls made to resemble Pippa. We've all laughed about the Meatkins and Meat Pippa, but the truth is he's murdered about a dozen women throughout the country.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If they don't realize that I am the True & Honest Yuni Luna, that's their fault.
There's two years of posts here to prove that you are. You're not escaping the links to your sister that easily, Yuni.

Reticule is secretly a serial killer. He chops young women into meat to make dolls made to resemble Pippa. We've all laughed about the Meatkins and Meat Pippa, but the truth is he's murdered about a dozen women throughout the country.
Stop trying to make me like Reticule.

RedRage

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reticule is the amalgamation of a modern day jack the ripper and zodiac killer but instead of a knoife he uses his comically large nose to kill and chop up victims then uses Jewish magic to grind up and mold those bodies into meat effigies that are neither dead or alive for his one true God the queen of mold, scion of all rotting in hopes that one day she might bestow her presence in the poor believers soul

DogBone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
That’s the whole point, like when I pretend I’m german. Keep it up.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

DogBone

The sharty is really not sending their best.
What dox? Are they referring to the Russian girl with the fivehead? That's the same picture/info that Josh had on MATI, and I thought that was fake.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Waking up was a mistake. The last few pages need to be cleansed in holy fire.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
What dox? Are they referring to the Russian girl with the fivehead? That's the same picture/info that Josh had on MATI, and I thought that was fake.
Information we all have known for literal years you can find with a quick google search.
Aside from that… remember to not sperg too hard about that thread in here. Mods won’t like it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The sharty is really not sending their best.
Why did you come back here and reply to a post several days old after I've made it clear to stop the gay crossthread brotherwars? Stop it, get some help.

PipkinPipparoni

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DogBone

Since Pippa is here, here's a free stream idea. Dizzy recently did a radio show type stream where she narrated user-submitted horror stories. She even wrote one herself. That could be a great idea for a stream. I'm totally just suggesting this because I want an excuse to write a story about Reticule being a creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom