"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

So is this another December talk, where she'll go on about plans for an hour or two before doing none of it?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How do we know she's not pre-recorded right now? All these chatters she's reading are plants.
That would imply her and @thhrang set up the good paedophilia debates ahead of time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can't we just get thirty minutes of all the pent up Pippa noises every Friday broadcast?

Sven

So is this another December talk, where she'll go on about plans for an hour or two before doing none of it?
She has many ideas but then comes phase 2, having to do anything and man that's hard

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Whatever happens with all of this talk, I just hope we see Peeba and Hampter collab on something.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

RedRage

She has many ideas but then comes phase 2, having to do anything and man that's hard
There's a reason I asked if she could get it done once a week. :whatastory:

DogBone

And violate the Shabbat!? :annoyedpippa:
Is there a chicken vtuber? Pippa could do that ritual where she can grab a chicken by its feet and transfer her sins into it and kill it by shaking it like a crack addict's baby.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know, I think I'm in it for Pippa reacting to events in the VN, I don't know if pre-recorded will be interesting.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
:pekol:
I can't help but laugh about it at this point

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know what you're doing.
No, I really don't. Please stop being a horrifying Br*toid.

I just genuinely enjoy her noises.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I don't understand... if she's going to be reacting to the pre-recording or the collab partner, and talking in between.... why not just do it live? this makes no sense at all to me.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'd honestly forgotten how long all the classic visual novels tend to run. I tried to replay Clannad a bit ago and God damn that thing just goes on and on forever even without doing the loops you need to set up the best routes.

Hff201

Early Adopter
No, I really don't. Please stop being a horrifying Br*toid.

I just genuinely enjoy her noises.
View attachment 74001
You talking about liking "pent up" sounds makes me think you actually are Rye.

I don't understand... if she's going to be reacting to the pre-recording or the collab partner, and talking in between.... why not just do it live? this makes no sense at all to me.
She wants to edit out her dyslexic ESL-isms. So you can expect a jump-cut every six seconds :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You talking about liking "pent up" sounds makes me think you actually are Rye.
You're the pervert taking autistic release as something perverse, I'm not some bread woman! I don't even know that much about demonology or the occult! :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

Yeah, it also seemed like it instantly forgot about the whole "Fridays are fucked anyway so a premiere is safer." thing. No idea if she was just working her way up into making Fridays filter days from the start, or if she got excited and forgot why she was talking about this in the first place.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
People love her reading voice. it's not a rehearsed performance, it's a cold reading. you're gonna stumble sometimes. Rather than sperging and screaming because you fumbled your tongue, just pause, back up, and do it again.
Proof people adore her reading voice:

Poal 1
Poal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom