"Go to the church and ask God to forgive you!"Abigail

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
We know the deep lore, thhrang married Zax and she invited Pippa to live with them as the older sister. Zax bought Pippa the bus to get her out of the house because the sister didn't like Pippa always lounging about and keeping them from doing unwholesome things, so once Pippa was able to move out on her own she did, to this day Zax and thhrang janny together.
remember when pippa had roomates who would be so snarky and demeaning she couldn't go to the kitchen to make kraft easy mac?

that was thhrang and zax
Was that about ouija board stream? What was the context on that one? I've seen it mentioned but never dug too deep

she spooked herself by inviting demons to talk to her. so she did other things and this made people mad.

RedRage

remember when pippa had roomates who would be so snarky and demeaning she couldn't go to the kitchen to make kraft easy mac?

that was thhrang and zax
Wtf?! I HATE thhrang now!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

that was thhrang and zax
How could anyone be so cruel as to deny the Pippa, in all her meaty glory, the joy of a succulent mac and cheese meal?

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The fuck did I sleep through? Regarding the whole AF/JL7Ten thing, a wrench having an actual account to post on instead of using the mod account is actually a good thing IMO provided they don't leak into one another, that being something AF is struggling with if this is real. And if it is, chances are Pippa is well aware.
There is no way that Pippa wouldn't know about something like this. She might be retarded in most things but i bet she watches her inner circle like a hawk.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The fuck did I sleep through? Regarding the whole AF/JL7Ten thing, a wrench having an actual account to post on instead of using the mod account is actually a good thing IMO provided they don't leak into one another, that being something AF is struggling with if this is real. And if it is, chances are Pippa is well aware.

There is no way that Pippa wouldn't know about something like this. She might be retarded in most things but i bet she watches her inner circle like a hawk.
If anything, it makes much more sense IMO with Pippa's weird loyalty thing (see her months long superchat logs) she'd reward her biggest whale with a mod position because CLEARLY he likes her a lot.
agreed, however if both accounts are insufferable and try to play manager-kun it's a whole different situation.
It also makes all the times he, on JL7, refers to AB in the third person, that much more cringe/weird.
1715580528334.png1715580545972.png1715580553279.png
1715580573458.png

1715580596367.png
1715580601359.png
1715580610644.png

1715580654575.png

azlk

If anything, it makes much more sense IMO with Pippa's weird loyalty thing (see her months long superchat logs) she'd reward her biggest whale with a mod position because CLEARLY he likes her a lot.

It also makes all the times he, on JL7, refers to AB in the third person, that much more cringe/weird.
View attachment 69863View attachment 69864View attachment 69865View attachment 69866
View attachment 69867View attachment 69868View attachment 69869
View attachment 69870
I mean is it really cringe/weird if you're trying to maintain an illusion that you and your other account are two different people?

RedRage

I mean is it really cringe/weird if you're trying to maintain an illusion that you and your other account are two different people?
And this is assuming they are actualy the same person. Given AF's tenure and mod status there is a chance its just a weird sorta fanboy situation, he has a few like that on pcg as well.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

lvl8

If she plays fortnite again she should use this skin.
Mothmando-fullface.jpg

azlk

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
inb4 rrat: She's preparing to go back to being indie.
rrat: she'll have to, to keep her favorite mod and oil barren after he gets the boot from phase :smugpipi:

kingcaid

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Vinyl is in every way sub-par to CDs. They cost more, they don't hold as much music, are less portable, and less convenient. You can't transfer or copy vinyl either. You'd put up with all of that if the sound was better - "the sound is analog, bro" - but do you know what else is analog? The crackling sound you hear on top of the audio whenever you play vinyl. There is not one single way that CDs are subpar to vinyl.

The only reason to like vinyl is if you want to roleplay being back in the 70s or you want to be a music poser femboy.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I'd like to think that if you guys keep posting about the flaws of vinyl as a storage medium, Archivefag/JL7ten himself, like a daemon called through the Legematon, will be compelled to show his face here, and be summarily bound and sealed through Reticule's Jewish magic.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
HOLY COW THEY'RE BOTH JAMBALAYA

azlk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom