"Wait, bananas aren't that sticky; Are american bananas different? I've only seen regular bananas and baby bananas... I'm talking about the actual bananas, not the sussy things Remi was hinting at"Chisaka Airi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
probably high. she wont stream as yuni but make goofy posts like she is now. youre a com artist right? the contract usually stipulates the commercial use right?
Typically unless you make some kind of contract stipulation, a one-and-done art commission is the property of the client to do as they want with it. It's a simple property transaction.

DogBone

>Pippa says time and time again she's not bringing the owl back and is using it for shitpost content
>BUT IS SHE BRINGING THE OWL BACK?!
Like, I get it, Pippa says one thing and does another all the time. But when its something she's been pretty consistent on her stance with, she usually sticks with her guns. So to answer, very unlikely.
It's just really weird because it looks like she's just pissing money away, which is what it probably is. I wonder if it's just Pippa using Yuni as a personal way to get more familiar with more technical aspects of vtubing.

Or maybe she's secretly planning on leaving Phase? 🤔 💭

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's just really weird because it looks like she's just pissing money away, which is what it probably is. I wonder if it's just Pippa using Yuni as a personal way to get more familiar with more technical aspects of vtubing.

I think she just really like this character of hers and enjoys it as a hobby. Maybe she will do some of those alt stream ideas as Yuni though 🌈

Sven

She's never been silent about knowing that at some point Phase will inevitably end and she'll be back to being a nobody on the internet again. It's not a bad idea for the Owl to be seen as alive well she is happy elsewhere and given she is much more likely to just keep being a streamer then get a retail or office job investing some of the now money into her future work uniform is probably some of the smarter money pissing she can do honestly.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
She's never been silent about knowing that at some point Phase will inevitably end and she'll be back to being a nobody on the internet again. It's not a bad idea for the Owl to be seen as alive well she is happy elsewhere and given she is much more likely to just keep being a streamer then get a retail or office job investing some of the now money into her future work uniform is probably some of the smarter money pissing she can do honestly.
Its always good to have your back up plan updated & ready to go although that fact that she is doing it so publicly all of a sudden might mean that she is trying to send a message.

RedRage

she is trying to send a message.
:vesperfacepalm:
How many times does she have to say she's happy with phase, has no plans on leaving, and just wants to have fun with the other girls before people stop rratting? I mean hell, this place is more fixated on the owlposting than pcg, and they are usually the ones to panic first.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Its always good to have your back up plan updated & ready to go although that fact that she is doing it so publicly all of a sudden might mean that she is trying to send a message.
bold of you to assume she has the social awareness to realize that people could take this as her trying to send a message

Furious George

Low & Lazy
How many times does she have to say she's happy with phase, has no plans on leaving, and just wants to have fun with the other girls before people stop rratting? I mean hell, this place is more fixated on the owlposting than pcg, and they are usually the ones to panic first.
Yes, because Pippa is well known for her ability to clearly communicate when she has a problem, handles conflict well, and has never been passive aggressive in the past.
:annoyedpippa:

RedRage

Yes, because Pippa is well known for her ability to clearly communicate when she has a problem, handles conflict well, and has never been passive aggressive in the past.
:annoyedpippa:
Yes, but all this started before the latest batch of drama. She's been active on the account since coming back from JP. It's not some sorta message.
E: Hell, those assets probably took a while to get made, so she probably put that in a while ago.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Out of all the off-days, this is one of the most off-day off-days. We're looping again, boys.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm not trying to get her canceled. I just like joking about chuubas being racist.
I prefer having chuubas that are actually racist and I don't have to pretend.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I prefer having chuubas that are actually racist and I don't have to pretend.
Maybe she is actually racist and I'm just saying she's not. Who knows. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Maybe she is actually racist and I'm just saying she's not. Who knows. :smugpipi:
She was hardly even racist during her edgy anitwitter phase, she's super casual these days. Tell her to step up her game. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She was hardly even racist during her edgy anitwitter phase, she's super casual these days. Tell her to step up her game. :smugpipi:
Now, I'm not saying I encourage that... But I definitely don't discourage it. :dokiSmug:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think based on her past she's only racist towards South Americans. Which is a good thing! Fuck Peru specifically btw.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

DogBone

That's exactly what Pippa would say if she planned on leaving and wanted it to be a secret!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa came to me in a dream last night she's said she's happy were she's at, but wanted some where to post her fun side projects also you all need to watch more chinchilla

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
That's exactly what Pippa would say if she planned on leaving and wanted it to be a secret!
If Pippa planned on leaving and wanted it to be a secret, she would say "I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm planning on leaving" out of nowhere mid-stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom