"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wait a minute... What if the "T" in JL7Ten stands for thhrang?
What if the sole "r" in @thhrang stands for Reticule, his one and only?

It would explain the tsundere behavior towards you, pining for his sister over him, despite him having the broom.

Screenshot_20240512_225039_Brave.jpg
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

It would explain the tsundere behavior towards you, pining for his sister over him, despite him having the broom.
and the 2 h's are heil henri. they're all one horrifying monstrosity :shiinastare:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
J6Bvco7.png

So, we have two possibilities here.

a) Despite supposedly being Pippa's most dedicated fan, he hasn't done enough reps to understand the joke.
or
b) NTReticule understands the implication, and enjoys it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
J6Bvco7.png

So, we have two possibilities here.

a) Despite supposedly being Pippa's most dedicated fan, he hasn't done enough reps to understand the joke.
or
b) NTReticule understands the implication, and enjoys it.
We know the deep lore, thhrang married Zax and she invited Pippa to live with them as the older sister. Zax bought Pippa the bus to get her out of the house because the sister didn't like Pippa always lounging about and keeping them from doing unwholesome things, so once Pippa was able to move out on her own she did, to this day Zax and thhrang janny together.

Hff201

Early Adopter
We know the deep lore, thhrang married Zax and she invited Pippa to live with them as the older sister. Zax bought Pippa the bus to get her out of the house because the sister didn't like Pippa always lounging about and keeping them from doing unwholesome things, so once Pippa was able to move out on her own she did, to this day Zax and thhrang janny together.
That's a long spiel that completely dodges my point :smugpipi:

kingcaid

You forgot the bit where they stole Pippa's laptop and how they now drive around Europe using the bus with proctor like a pack of gypsies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Saturnus

haha it's unou

View attachment 69850
:smugpipi:
I cannot utter what he has exactly told me but,
thhrang told me in private this is true. :smugselen:
I am now on the run from the TVA Cartels.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I cannot utter what he has exactly told me but,
thhrang told me in private this is true. :smugselen:
I am now on the run from the TVA Cartels.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Hey Clara.

What will you be talking about on KA-CHING tonight? S-eeegggs? Loki? Horns? Mipples?

Cool, see you in 16.

Screenshot_20240512_234853_Brave.jpg

You give a janny a way out, and instead he, in his confusion just lends further substance to the rrats.

:annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Topo Chico

She won't water the flower

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RedRage

The fuck did I sleep through? Regarding the whole AF/JL7Ten thing, a wrench having an actual account to post on instead of using the mod account is actually a good thing IMO provided they don't leak into one another, that being something AF is struggling with if this is real. And if it is, chances are Pippa is well aware.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
a wrench having an actual account to post on instead of using the mod account is actually a good thing
agreed, however if both accounts are insufferable and try to play manager-kun it's a whole different situation.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I can understand being an atheist. I think it's another thing to bitch about her not doing something she is genuinely and observably worried about (and which many of her viewers, myself included, were worried about.) Pippa has done a lot of things she didn't want to do because she wanted to keep her obligation. This one is much more serious, especially given her possible hallucinations/haunting/etc. stuff in the past and around that time.

I felt a lot of anger when i saw that screenshot just now, and I think back on the times i've said and done really stupid things also. I know that its been over a year (that's insane, doesn't feel like that long ago) and i don't monitor lolcows like some of you so idk if maybe he has changed in any way - if not I hope he does.

I guess if you're approaching it from the worldview that it's all in her head, that her seeing stuff out of the corner of her eyes was a brain problem or something, then it makes sense to be confused about why it's serious to her - and you'd think someone who has a shrine to her would care about how she actually feels or what she believes.
Was that about ouija board stream? What was the context on that one? I've seen it mentioned but never dug too deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom