"I'm the Daniel Day-Lewis of streamers, I get deep into my roles"Magni Dezmond

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I'd go with this honestly but knowing her it could just be the most mundane thing
"Chat, chat, its so embarrassing... I went out to eat with my parents and the server told us to enjoy our meal and I said "Thanks, you too"."

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'd go with this honestly but knowing her it could just be the most mundane thing
Someone finally called her out in person on how she says "pellow". Probably Hina, armed with a box of donuts.

RedRage

Someone finally called her out in person on how she says "pellow". Probably Hina.
That or some random word she's been using wrong for years now and someone pointed it out. That shit's the worst. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did someone recognize her voice in public or something?
I'd figure this would be the type of thing to be very cautious about mentioning or talking about on a stream, so my guess would be no?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'd figure this would be the type of thing to be very cautious about mentioning or talking about on a stream, so my guess would be no?

Correct. But also: Pippa.

RedRage

Depends on the context. Could be the Saturday cancel was her having to leave early to go somewhere with the family or to visit someone over the weekend, putting a bit of distance from where she could have ran into a fan. And besides, her getting ahead of it would be better than some rando saying they ran into her at X place. All speculation, but just a thought.

E: Ignore all that shit, this is why she's embarrassed. Poor kid...

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I'd figure this would be the type of thing to be very cautious about mentioning or talking about on a stream
oh god, yea. I do hope she isn't actually retarded enough to let the person who recognized her know who she is.... :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That or some random word she's been using wrong for years now and someone pointed it out. That shit's the worst. :pippasadl:
I new this girl in HS (when I was in HS, and HS aged) who would say kinky all the time and didn't know what it meant for about 2 years:SelenHAHAhere:

What interesting is that Pippa says it's embarrassing, not just annoying or stupid like the shoe comments or the DND stories.

RedRage

What interesting is that Pippa says it's embarrassing, not just annoying or stupid like the shoe comments or the DND stories.
She talked about falling like a stereotypical girl recently, still have no idea what that meant, and that it was super embarrassing. So it could be something just as dumb as that.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yes, as we know, Pippa takes great care in her opsec. Just ignore the time she found a shop employee who obviously follows vtubers and talked about him on stream. Or the time she told a D&D group she didn't even like that she's a streamer.

She probably just means the pile of Amazon delivery driver corpses is getting too big to hide.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Have you already forgotten when she kept fucking toeing the line with her stories about her dnd group.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippas dark influence grows, or do I blame this on the Prostate

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Unless you modify what kind of content you want to see and not see in Twitter's settings, even the Ads will be related to your own Twitter activity. The more you interact with specific content the more of that content you will get.

Not surprised she got this.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Unless you modify what kind of content you want to see and not see in Twitter's settings, even the Ads will be related to your own Twitter activity. The more you interact with specific content the more of that content you will get.

Not surprised she got this.

I mean she has said some of her family were Freemasons...

JMForte

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
She defends the Freemasons pretty hard when they come up.
all this fedposting about the elites and new world order and she turns out to be one of THEM smh

DogBone

all this fedposting about the elites and new world order and she turns out to be one of THEM smh
Being a novice noticer means you think it's the communists. Being an adept noticer means you think it's the Masons. Being a master noticer means you think it's the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom