"This is a record I feel so healthy ive gone now 2 days withot eating mold losing my mind"Lapin Laponkotsu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lazy plot writing expectation tells me during his travelling the country days he was in the area and is the father of Autism Holt, in book one he hid his face once the Holt's showed up implying he had a reason to.
I could see that, but it would be weird, since Autismo is the youngest and it would make you think the others were old enough to know who he was if he had ever met them. The mother would also have to be pregnant if it was Sharon, so the adoption thing would be weird.

Sven

I could see that, but it would be weird, since Autismo is the youngest and it would make you think the others were old enough to know who he was if he had ever met them. The mother would also have to be pregnant if it was Sharon, so the adoption thing would be weird.
Sharon can't be the mother or he'd be a half brother so it has to be someone else, meaning motel bitch since they didn't introduce any other characters for it to be and writing these days means it all has to be connected

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sharon can't be the mother or he'd be a half brother so it has to be someone else, meaning motel bitch since they didn't introduce any other characters for it to be and writing these days means it all has to be connected
Maybe, but he also met her and interacted extensively. Paul recognized him a little, so I'm guessing he had something to do with Dante.

Sven

Maybe, but he also met her and interacted extensively. Paul recognized him a little, so I'm guessing he had something to do with Dante.
I'm mostly just thinking the stupidest shit I can because well, you've seen the writing quality right. Knowing these writers it will just be completely brand new characters they introduce and have nothing to do with anything that happens and there is no way to solve the mystery because it makes no sense.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm mostly just thinking the stupidest shit I can because well, you've seen the writing quality right. Knowing these writers it will just be completely brand new characters they introduce and have nothing to do with anything that happens and there is no way to solve the mystery because it makes no sense.
Can't see the twist coming if it doesn't make any sense.

I wouldn't call the writing good, but I don't think modern movie industry bad either.

JMForte

You are discussing stuff that gets shown in other routes/choices. He's Sharons nephew, who the father is? Who knows.

DogBone

I can't believe they all played an episodic story "game," and they never realized it was never completed.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
They should do a Become Human collab anyway.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In the end, they were all birthday posters.

Sven

You are discussing stuff that gets shown in other routes/choices. He's Sharons nephew, who the father is? Who knows.
Interesting to know if nothing else, this story is only just interesting enough to spitball shit about well they are playing and then promptly forget exists once the stream ends.

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Atlas

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Thanks Hina

ofcourse you'd notice the jiggle physics Pippa

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Bro they're like jell-o.

Salado

Atlas

is she just playing with her jiggle physics

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter