"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She had the entire thing with telling people to fuck off with unrelated contextless coomer shit in her chat back in October and it partially actually did help to make chat more readable again, but I suppose now she doesn't mind when her comments section does the same exact thing she complained about, the completely unrelated coomerism?

My brain hurts.
:pippasadl:
Your first mistake is trusting a woman on the matters of if she wants to be coomed over or not

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

She had the entire thing with telling people to fuck off with unrelated contextless coomer shit in her chat back in October and it partially actually did help to make chat more readable again, but I suppose now she doesn't mind when her comments section does the same exact thing she complained about, the completely unrelated coomerism?

My brain hurts.
I'm going to autism react, since I think it's clear that his is a unique bit from a singular user which is tolerable due to its novelty, which is a real reason why he hasn't been banned yet. Remind you of anyone?

kingcaid

My brain hurts.
I feel there's a bit of difference between some femboy shitting up the stream with his coomer shit and some femboy typing retarded shit in a comments section that most people don't look at. Assuming her "logic" is something similar.

RedRage

My brain hurts.
Reminder.

Reminder.

What's an alot?
1712426556201.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Your first mistake is trusting a woman on the matters of if she wants to be coomed over or not
It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind, so there's the possibility it might be Pippa's as well.

Bronze

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
45 minutes until stream, will she be awake in time?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The other 3 are waiting for Pippa's yapping to end :smugpipi:

Wait they're all muted aren't they?
:smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What did she say Aphalin?

Salado

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh she gets pressure change issues I get that too (but from the weather)

Salado

Repeated use of decongestants and vasoconstrictors worsen the problem with time. I try to use nose drops only when I go to bed.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's sniffing that shit every 5 minutes :fishmandispair:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Repeated use of decongestants and vasoconstrictors worsen the problem with time. I try to use nose drops only when I go to bed.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's sniffing that shit every 5 minutes :fishmandispair:
Can confirm. At first they are a godsend, then they just stop working.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Her taste buds have rotted away

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Pippa only likes high fructose corn syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom