"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
what a name
1712360615002.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

Sven

We wuz...?

JNLSRWP.png

JNLSgXS.png
As was the point of that rant, the We Wuz isn't even the offensive part of the picture that shit ass costume design, Jesus Julius Ceaser with an Ankh Christ.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Not a theatre kid though.

Sven

I'm pretty sure her challenge to watch through the Prince of Egypt Musical would violate multiple Genova conventions from what we have been shown and heard

-edit-
Pippa's dungeon of gay musicals itself sounds like it could be a musical

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Every other week there's a new small corpo I've never heard of imploding.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Doesn't help that the ones who were previously considered reputable have either died (Prism) or taken off their Jew inhibitors (Idol) lately too. Corpo scene's a shitshow right now.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"I'm not big on schizo fanfiction."

Hear that @Henri?

Hff201

Early Adopter
"I don't like schizo fanfiction about me"

JNQJ8XI.png

RedRage

"I'm not big on schizo fanfiction."

Hear that @Henri?
Clearly she meant everyone but him.

Fucking hate that this is what he'll say. :annoyedpippa:

Also, she's saying that about people just being able to chat with her on stream, but on the other hand she says she cant take something someone says at face value so people wanting to say something nice and her actually take it in have to use something like marshmallows or pcg.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

Corpo scene's a shitshow right now.
Feels like you get 1 of 2 options
1. People with passion but absolutely no idea how to manage a business, people, money, their own life, etc.
2. People who know business but have 0 fucks to give about anything not money and thus turn black pretty much instantly.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Reminder that despite saying all this about marshmallow schizophrenics, she still willingly visits /vt/ every day.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Proctor keeps going to sleep so it's bound to happen

RedRage

Reminder that despite saying all this about marshmallow schizophrenics, she still willingly visits /vt/ every day.
And unless someone is anonymous she doesn't fully trust what they say. :annoyedpippa:

JMForte

She's not wrong about marshmallows, I still remember her antis harassing Lisa and Aoi.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's not wrong about marshmallows, I still remember her antis harassing Lisa and Aoi.
Yeah retards have gone after Lisa in Marsmallows multiple times that it just got to the point where she decided to just shut it down completely. Shame it's gone but smart decision in the end, no need to keep something like that up which just gives schizo antis another avenue to be shitheads.

She has thought about opening it up recently after someone asked but that remains to be seen.

JMForte

Yeah retards have gone after Lisa in Marsmallows multiple times that it just got to the point where she decided to just shut it down completely. Shame it's gone but smart decision in the end, no need to keep something like that up which just gives schizo antis another avenue to be shitheads.
I don't get why people hate watch, like actually despising someone and watching them, Pippa has a ton of those just looking for anything they can use to anti her.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom