"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Zyklon Mag

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa review:

JN8Ksql.png
How can one man be so wrong? We all know the meat Pippa is beautiful in her own unique way.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
that luwud pippa hoodie is ghastly

Salado

Reading this thread is a trip if you haven't been able to watch the livestream beforehand.
I missed most streams yesterday and I'm doing my thread reps now, it feels like reading the transcripts of a psychiatric interview.

Home.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's the link to the hoodie, for reference

Who is the intended audience for this? It's got felt ears on top of the hoodie, which makes me think it's for women, but 99% of Pippa's audience are men. Pippa is on there in full view on the back, and even if you had the lack of shame to wear it in public, you're certainly not going to in case you run into one of the more retarded fans of Phase Connect.

My thorough analysis leave me with only one reasonable conclusion - it's a hoodie for flamboyant homosexuals that are also Pippa fans. Good for them, I suppose.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Who is the intended audience for this? It's got felt ears on top of the hoodie, which makes me think it's for women, but 99% of Pippa's audience are men. Pippa is on there in full view on the back, and even if you had the lack of shame to wear it in public, you're certainly not going to in case you run into one of the more retarded fans of Phase Connect.

My thorough analysis leave me with only one reasonable conclusion - it's a hoodie for flamboyant homosexuals that are also Pippa fans. Good for them, I suppose.

Just look at the thigh highs. Those were made for men to wear as well. Pippa is just trying to make her entire audience a bunch of femboy fags. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just look at the thigh highs. Those were made for men to wear as well. Pippa is just trying to make her entire audience a bunch of femboy fags. :smugpipi:
People will try to tell you that Phase Connect is homophobic while they release products like this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Look at Pippa's colour scheme.

There is your answer.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Like I said last night, I hope Camelot buys it and wears it during his next NASCAR race and dies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I kinda respect the nerds that have the guts (or no social awareness) to go outside in public wearing something like that
its a gawdy design, like those negro league jackets a decade ago.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

You already know what the offkai audience is gonna be dressed up as, that hoodie with the thigh highs

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You already know what the offkai audience is gonna be dressed up as, that hoodie with the thigh highs
who was that long haired femboy who looks 50 again? krampus? i think hes gonna don that "uniform" on the next con that pippa attends to

Eat em and breed em

I need help
who was that long haired femboy who looks 50 again? krampus? i think hes gonna don that "uniform" on the next con that pippa attends to
Deslaris

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I was randomly looking for something on Know Your Meme when I saw this on the sidebar. I cleared my cookies and checked on TOR to make sure it wasn't my browser activity or something influencing it, it's there for real.
image.png

Pippa is no longer just famous on iFunny, she is also famous on Know Your Meme.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pipkin-pippa/photos/trending

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter
So I was randomly looking for something on Know Your Meme when I saw this on the sidebar. I cleared my cookies and checked on TOR to make sure it wasn't my browser activity or something influencing it, it's there for real.
image.png

Pippa is no longer just famous on iFunny, she is also famous on Know Your Meme.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pipkin-pippa/photos/trending
The Myth of "Consensual" Sex followed by Pippa and Nemona.

wdtmbt?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom