"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Rama Rama has been stuck in my head for two days. I'm antiing Pipkin Pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rama Rama has been stuck in my head for two days. I'm antiing Pipkin Pippa
That's the fault of Slimekin Slippa though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

Sven

As much as it will be funny to see how Pippa will fail to censor the nude sprites of Katawa, let alone how it feels impossible she will finish Lily's route in 1 more stream, I can't deny the desire to see the return of H.E.L.P and see just how much worse the story of this flipbook of a game can get.

Eureka

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
world record? didn't know you guys were speedrunners

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Early Adopter

RedRage

OSRS confirmed.

Archive

Still weird that Oldschool is the MMO that stuck the longest given its probably the worst MMO for community stuff cause it plays like a single player game 95% of time. Love the game and the streams, just seems strange.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Still weird that Oldschool is the MMO that stuck the longest given its probably the worst MMO for community stuff cause it plays like a single player game 95% of time. Love the game and the streams, just seems strange.
In games like WoW, you can only take 4 others with you to the dungeon (and I haven't watched all the WoW vods but I doubt they made it to Molten Core); OSRS, not having instanced content in the same way, lets Pippa hang out with all of us at the same time.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I love that all these streams later she still hasn't just saved a scene for OSRS and instead spends the first few minutes moving shit around every time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's a great game with generally great support. There's so many ways to train every skill, and the quests/bosses are usually pretty good. It's unlike anything else. I also love the numbers go up kind of autism of osrs.

RedRage

I love that all these streams later she still hasn't just saved a scene for OSRS and instead spends the first few minutes moving shit around every time.
Would she really be Pippa if a stream was not scuff in one way or another?

RedRage

"I just spent all that money, did sakana really mean he's not gonna help cover it, can I actually claim it as an expense, who do I need to talk to for that, can someone at phase help, if not can I ask my parents, if not can I afford it, what actual real life necessity do I cheap out on for weeb shit this time." Pippa, in bed.
Guess I was half right, just about taxes in general.

Hff201

Early Adopter
The rabbit is worrying about their eggs.

Hff201

Early Adopter

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom