"Educate yourself"Finana Ryugu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Any benefit of the doubt should have ended when he decided to sneak in "Phase is gay" to his "apology."
Yup. And it's not like we didn't know already.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Y'all know I gave Camelot a lot of benefit of the doubt during the initial kerfuffle.

But now he's just being an ass about it.

Dude will not just accept that he fucked up and move on. It's like I said on LM's stream; you're not rustling a bunch of nerds' jimmies, you're just being a jackass.
I think, in his head, he's ragebaiting and playing up an internet supervillain act, kinda like Keemstar did in his prime. If you know what you're doing with that you can make it work and become successful from it.

In reality though, his only claim to fame is orbiting a bigger YouTuber who has since tanked his own reputation and is such an insignificant part of Pippa's online presence that no-one's actually mustering up the energy to be mad at him, the worst he can get is a "lol look at this sped", which makes him the butt of a joke rather than a figure of notoriety as he'd like.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I think, in his head, he's ragebaiting and playing up an internet supervillain act, kinda like Keemstar did in his prime. If you know what you're doing with that you can make it work and become successful from it.

In reality though, his only claim to fame is orbiting a bigger YouTuber who has since tanked his own reputation and is such an insignificant part of Pippa's online presence that no-one's actually mustering up the energy to be mad at him, the worst he can get is a "lol look at this sped", which makes him the butt of a joke rather than a figure of notoriety as he'd like.
I think you're exactly right. He's got a desperate need to feel significant and be seen, even if it means being hated. Even when he does actually do something worth talking about like the doxxing, it's almost more pathetic than funny. He's a guy with nothing about him worth celebrating so he desperately wants to feel important instead. He doesn't even have the courage to become a full-on supervillain either. He just does little things to make peoples' lives a little more difficult, but it's all so pointless and transparent.
And Pippa's so adorable, I don't understand why anyone would ever be mean to her.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I think you're exactly right. He's got a desperate need to feel significant and be seen, even if it means being hated. Even when he does actually do something worth talking about like the doxxing, it's almost more pathetic than funny. He's a guy with nothing about him worth celebrating so he desperately wants to feel important instead. He doesn't even have the courage to become a full-on supervillain either. He just does little things to make peoples' lives a little more difficult, but it's all so pointless and transparent.
I need to remember you're not the devil himself with that name

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Wonder what she's up to with this one

RedRage

Wonder what she's up to with this one

Slimekin karaoke? I know she asked for the model from management on stream, but may have gone the marmot route and just payed for someone to make it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I need to remember you're not the devil himself with that name
I may not have the Devil's charm or guile. All I have is my love for The Meat Pippa.

pippa-shrine.jpg

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I may not have the Devil's charm or guile. All I have is my love for The Meat Pippa.

pippa-shrine.jpg
A new pretender to the Throne of Flesh has arrived

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Stunned But Dumb

Thanks guys, in a matter of a couple pages I've gone from feeling disgust for camelot to pity. Imagine putting a lot of extra care and thought into this Pippa mention/tweet/etc. only to get ready for bed later, check your phone see minimal interaction and fight to keep the tears from welling up again. All your best videos are about other people, one of which won't interact with you. Your dream of becoming a Nascar driver has been shot down by your notorious lack of skill. You promised your mom you'd be something one day, but dear Mommy Camelot is getting older and you're still not important to anyone but her.

You know she still believes in you, but all you can believe in is the words that have run through your head for years, the words that you have run away from for all your life, "Paper or plastic." You try not to think about how she'll fake a smile and tell you that you did your best, but ultimately the only things in this world that cannot be avoided are death, taxes, and for you specifically, ineptitude.

Your bed is lonely and your pillow is damp with tears and soaked with depression. The only option is to try again, knowing the futility of the matter, that she will never sincerely smile at you whether that be mother, Pippa, Rekeita, or that girl from elementary school who blocked you on facebook again. I mean the other option is to learn a skill and create interesting content that relies on your unique abilities or perhaps leave content creation behind and focus on maturing and developing yourself on the inside and out, but no... this is the only option.

Finally you have a fitful sleep, filled with the dreams of making your parents proud, the only safe place left for you in this world... Or something, I just made all that up, I forget about the guy until you all mention him, anyway have a nice Pippa stream you weird rabbit people

Eureka

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Judgement night.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security