Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My take on these group collabs is that Pippa is just bad at them, and it doesn't really help that her audio set up for them is awful she makes herself quiet and everyone else super loud, if you really don't care for anyone outside of Pippa these group collabs are just kind of bad.
I think the best Pippa group collabs are where Pippa's really comfy with the people she's collabing with. If she does a group collab with the other Phase girls, that's really good content and it doesn't feel like Pippa is holding back then.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I think the best Pippa group collabs are where Pippa's really comfy with the people she's collabing with. If she does a group collab with the other Phase girls, that's really good content and it doesn't feel like Pippa is holding back then.
I think the first MariMari collab worked great, but I wouldn't call it comfy until Mari broke down Pippa's autistic defences.

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Wonder if she has the wrong time, could've sworn Tenma had the jong tourney listed at 10:30 est. That or she'll just stream some before it and tie into it

e. she fixed the time

Last edited:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Wonder if she has the wrong time, could've sworn Tenma had the jong tourney listed at 9:30 est. That or she'll just stream some before it and tie into it
>Implying Pippa won't be late

RedRage

Stream is an hour and a half later btw

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She hates us so much she'll not only have unplanned lateness, but planned lateness as well...
:pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1lNoeNRW0-WAmN15KDRQ6b_2nA42Wx-g1DOnG5AwSxY0/pubhtml
did lumi write this? open incog, alleged list of lumi's nyc fooderies

but its friday she shouldnt br streaming at all

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1lNoeNRW0-WAmN15KDRQ6b_2nA42Wx-g1DOnG5AwSxY0/pubhtml
did lumi write this? open incog, alleged list of lumi's nyc fooderies

but its friday she shouldnt br streaming at all
conk.png

DTrp

Going off of the thumbnail below and the stream title, "I'll be your host! JONGJONGJONG! Mahjong Soul Freshman Cup 2024!", it seems Pippa is not even playing.

nrl28x.jpg

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Going off of the thumbnail below and the stream title, "I'll be your host! JONGJONGJONG! Mahjong Soul Freshman Cup 2024!", it seems Pippa is not even playing.

nrl28x.jpg

:ameliaThink:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Marimari ends up in Phase that absolutely demolishes Hexa's rrat about Pippa friends... wait even if she doesn't her being in this tournament demolishes that rrat

DTrp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Give me the QRD on this please, I only know bits and pieces of the story.
tldr Sakana blacklisted Pippa's friends from collabing with Phase members other than Pippa herself

Sven

Spergatory

Early Adopter
tldr Sakana blacklisted Pippa's friends from collabing with Phase members other than Pippa herself
At this point the only person I could maybe believe is blacklisted from collabing with anyone besides Pippa is Kirsche because politics, which is funny because Kirsche and Marimari are friends that have collabed before. I still don't really think it's an actual blacklist, for all we know the other phase girls just don't want to collab with Kirsche and Fishman never really said anything to them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thats such a bizzare thing to claim.
I wouldnt be surprised if the rest of the phase girls were told Hexa was no go
Its like saying Sayu was banned from collabing with Pippa or some shit

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
"Disciples"

My memory sucks but I'm pretty sure she lost the last tourney and Airi won. Nice cope though Pippa.
It's only because the student has already surpassed the master.

Or some shit like that, I don't know, I don't read wuxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom