"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The brainworm dam broke the moment the collab was over.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nice to see Pam again, and Astrea was really cute. Haven't watched her before this but I definitely plan to watch some of her stuff.
:koronehappyl:
Pippa raided into her on twitch a few weeks ago. She can really sing.

JMForte

Pippa-Pam collab
I really want another one as well, the Pam Pippa game show thing was pretty great, wouldn't mind another one.
I know numbers but with Pippa being a giant numberfag she's going to schizo about numbers for this stream and go back to not streaming her POV for collabs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know numbers but with Pippa being a giant numberfag she's going to schizo about numbers for this stream and go back to not streaming her POV for collabs.
It doesn't help that every second post on /pcg/ tonight has been numberfaggotry.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sleep well Pippqueen.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That's a mini-stroke.

JMForte

It doesn't help that every second post on /pcg/ tonight has been numberfaggotry.
It's literally just the guy who has always numberfagged Pippa streams, he spams it constantly, he was doing it months ago as well, it's just a rinse and repeat and loop the same topic as always, that being Pippa has fallen off and then nothing ever really happens. If she was really obsessed with getting super numbers she'd do cop cam react streams, that shit gets like 5K but people don't want to hear that.
My take on these group collabs is that Pippa is just bad at them, and it doesn't really help that her audio set up for them is awful she makes herself quiet and everyone else super loud, if you really don't care for anyone outside of Pippa these group collabs are just kind of bad.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Screenshot 2024-08-30 010937.jpg

Helkar

I'd say it also doesn't help that the first hour and a half of this was extremely scuffed in one way or another.

RedRage

It's literally just the guy who has always numberfagged Pippa streams, he spams it constantly, he was doing it months ago as well, it's just a rinse and repeat and loop the same topic as always, that being Pippa has fallen off and then nothing ever really happens. If she was really obsessed with getting super numbers she'd do cop cam react streams, that shit gets like 5K but people don't want to hear that.
My take on these group collabs is that Pippa is just bad at them, and it doesn't really help that her audio set up for them is awful she makes herself quiet and everyone else super loud, if you really don't care for anyone outside of Pippa these group collabs are just kind of bad.
Someone on pcg pointed it out but it doesn't help that the last few weeks have been a mess one way or another, so her coming back and going right into more collab spam was bound to set some people off.

JMForte

Someone on pcg pointed it out but it doesn't help that the last few weeks have been a mess one way or another, so her coming back and going right into more collab spam was bound to set some people off.
Well yeah, a bunch of no streams and group collabs of varying quality and Pippa for the past two weeks then when she gets back, it's a regular Pippa just chatting, a two-hour game stream where Pippa seethes at a MOBA she didn't like followed by more group collabs. People are burned out on collabs, but Pippa wants to do a shit ton of them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is all just a clever plan to go back to comfy 3 view status by filtering out her worst antis (the average capipi and harine)

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

JMForte

This is all just a clever plan to go back to comfy 3 view status by filtering out her worst antis (the average capipi and harine)
I think she said she'd kill herself if she became a three view again. No streamer that's gotten big wants to fall off, and Pippa would unironically go doomer schizo over it if she did.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd say it also doesn't help that the first hour and a half of this was extremely scuffed in one way or another.
The scuff/delays are the biggest CCV poison out there, because the average attention span is even less than you think it is, and there's a sidebar full of other streams that will load up faster than it'll take them to fix the problem with the game. It sucks because sometimes shit literally does just stop working out of nowhere and there's not much you can do to mitigate it, but we're in an environment where corporations take huge hits in business because a tech issue makes their website take a second longer to load. That's just how people are, and all you can really do is take the L and hope the next stream goes better.

There would be someone on /pcg/ bitching regardless of what she did this week, let's be fair. I agree it's hard to get excited for big collabs when we've had almost nothing for two weeks, they're always her weakest output, but anything that happens following a break is going to face more scrutiny than usual.

I just really don't like con season in general because it throws everything out of whack, which I feel hurts Pippa's stream performance in particular as for the longest time her consistent timeslot has been one of the biggest reasons she's had such an engaged fanbase. I'd bet most of her regulars don't even look at her tweets/notifications etc. most of the time, they just know they can load up her channel at a specific time and there will be a stream. This is an absurdly valuable situation to be in in online entertainment, because it means you can keep reasonably consistent numbers without having to go out of your way to chase trends. But in order to maintain that, you can't break the chain.

This is something that is genuinely getting worse as Phase grows, and while I don't want to be a miserable cunt about it because the concert was fun and it's great for the girls to have these opportunities, the regular streams are the bread and butter, and Phase as a whole should take extra special consideration in making sure there's as little disruption to the regular programming as possible during company trips. Unpredictability is how regulars drop off, and you become reliant on less-enthusiastic drivebys.

Helkar

This is something that is genuinely getting worse as Phase grows, and while I don't want to be a miserable cunt about it because the concert was fun and it's great for the girls to have these opportunities, the regular streams are the bread and butter, and Phase as a whole should take extra special consideration in making sure there's as little disruption to the regular programming as possible during company trips.
Yeah, agreed, genuinely think Phase went a bit over-zealous this season, not helped by everyone getting sick after their Offkai hangout and people going away on vacations while multiple members are also away on cons/concerts, resulting in barely any girls actually streaming.
A fairly easy to solve problem the way i see it, but they'd have to recognize it as a problem first.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every assmad capipi will come crawling back to peeba if all the women who try to take her audience like Yuko did the chumbuds and Hexa did to the Yukofags keep failing due to not enough menhera, excessive menhera or too much glowing

JMForte

I just really don't like con season in general because it throws everything out of whack, which I feel hurts Pippa's stream performance in particular as for the longest time her consistent timeslot has been one of the biggest reasons she's had such an engaged fanbase. I'd bet most of her regulars don't even look at her tweets/notifications etc. most of the time, they just know they can load up her channel at a specific time and there will be a stream. This is an absurdly valuable situation to be in in online entertainment, because it means you can keep reasonably consistent numbers without having to go out of your way to chase trends. But in order to maintain that, you can't break the chain.

This is something that is genuinely getting worse as Phase grows, and while I don't want to be a miserable cunt about it because the concert was fun and it's great for the girls to have these opportunities, the regular streams are the bread and butter, and Phase as a whole should take extra special consideration in making sure there's as little disruption to the regular programming as possible during company trips. Unpredictability is how regulars drop off, and you become reliant on less-enthusiastic drivebys.
I mean while I get that, she could have streamed if she really wanted to, and as someone who was hyping up offcollab stuff and how much content she could get from going on these trips and all that, it really just doesn't show. Mint was streaming fairly consistently while she was in Japan. Pippa doesn't really have any excuse to not stream outside of "vacation" because she had her own room, she could have set something up and streamed, so if her numbers and all that do fall off because of these trips, and she goes schizo about it, the entire issue is her own made one.
Every assmad capipi will come crawling back to peeba
You say that, but Pippa herself even says they don't, to the point she was coping that oldfags all move on because according to her you can't keep people coming back so you constantly have to be appealing to newfags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom