"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
In other news

Pippa is snoozing

E. Was snoozing

Last edited:

lvl8

not necessarily. remember, phase offered coomalot a chance to be amicable and apologize.
Funny thing is that coomalot is right. Fishman has to tell everyone to dial down the gayness.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If they didn't care, then that tweet wouldn't have been deleted.
he's a coward. should've tweeted the pic with "phasers are the best livers" instead of the fucking novella

famous artist pipkun

In my opinion, fishman is retarded for letting anybody except the higher ups at phase know what the girls look like. It increases the risk that something is going to be leaked

Treating your employees to dinner is one thing bringing people who aren't even employed by you is just fucking stupid
we have most of their face pics including pippa. lumi is the white whale. no dox of her yet, no confirmation of her heebness.

surely the sharty boys could go to an offkai and get more pictures speaking of which
Don't worry guys, if I ever have dinner with the girls I will post the photos here and tell you all to eat shit :smugpipi:
bring a ruler for lumi's nose.

RedRage

Also, since she's at another con, it's gonna be another week before we get more pippa streams isn't it
If so I'd love a heads up, but it's Pippa so I've just learned to expect nothing :annoyedpippa:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
In case anyone is interested. Yeah I know, it's Destiny, he's a retarded cuck, but shit is actually fucking weird, I put it under the spoiler so you don't have to see his face if you don't want to.

...he really stumbled on to something, holy shit.

DogBone

Am I wrong to think he was absolutely implying something with that caption in the deleted tweet?

Yes. Luwud could have just said, "Sakana was nice enough to treat us to dinner!" The fact that he has a plushie in the shot and mentioned the hand in the frame, basically fuelling rrats, means he wanted some kind of reaction.

RedRage

Helkar

DogBone

Helkar

Yes. Luwud could have just said, "Sakana was nice enough to treat us to dinner!" The fact that he has a plushie in the shot and mentioned the hand in the frame, basically fuelling rrats, means he wanted some kind of reaction.
I didn't think this being a baitpost was ever in question? Honestly, the only question here is whether someone in Phase dressed him down or if he decided that his bait worked too well and deleted it himself.

RedRage

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
In case anyone is interested. Yeah I know, it's Destiny, he's a retarded cuck, but shit is actually fucking weird, I put it under the spoiler so you don't have to see his face if you don't want to.

The case appears in the appropriate court databases, so my guess would be that Cholokian is a real guy, albiet a schizo (based on the judgment's brief rundown of the filings), who did some photo editing to make himself look more legitimate for whatever schizo purposes.

Not sure why Destiny thinks black people aren't real, though.

famous artist pipkun

GVw7IdJXsAACCzq.png

kevski just wants to have fun

GVxAZAoWAAAHFYJ.png

some of you guys are fucked

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The 'lizard people'/'reptilians' conspiracy theory is just the safe-edgy version of talking about the Jews.
I don't know man have you seen Zuckerberg something is clearly wrong there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Well it's better than Colress I guess, I don't know I've never watched Jojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom