"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think Jewmi is too much of a Stacey to let Pippa and Fillian have their fun joking about dancing Israelis and dead Palestinian children or whatever the fuck CAH has on its dumb cards.
Lumi hates the stupid fucking degrees more than anyone.

RedRage

Salado

47kr6.PNG

Hff201

Early Adopter

Salado

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter

Sven

Which one's the virgin?
Better question, which one isn't the criminal, the statement doesn't specify there is only 1 virgin, but that only 1 is not a criminal and is subsequently labelled as a virgin

RedRage

I hate the realisation that I am literally /vt/-tier unfunny.
There are plenty of times you've thrown a cuck jab at the jew that reads almost word for word as something I saw on pcg moments before cause of something Pippa said that stream... so yeah :whatastory:
Better question, which one isn't the criminal, the statement doesn't specify there is only 1 virgin, but that only 1 is not a criminal and is subsequently labelled as a virgin
Well it can't be Filian given the whole model situation a bit ago :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
There are plenty of times you've thrown a cuck jab at the jew that reads almost word for word as something I saw on pcg moments before cause of something Pippa said that stream... so yeah
Anything's fair game when we're bullying Reticule though. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Bronze

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I glance over at the Filian pre-game and good lord the level of zoomer she is. The amount of animated gifs everywhere is mindboggling.

I keep thinking this shit must be ironic, but seeing as how many zoomers utilize them, it's possible they actually enjoy it. I can not comprehend this.

Hff201

Early Adopter
You do know I have a name, right? And before you say it, it's not Ken.
Oh I forgot Meat Ken allegedly goes by a different name irl. I care so little I never committed it to memory, since calling you "Ken" or "the jew" works just fine.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh I forgot Meat Ken allegedly goes by a different name irl. I care so little I never committed it to memory, since calling you "Ken" or "the jew" works just fine.
I'm not meat Ken either.

Sven

I glance over at the Filian pre-game and good lord the level of zoomer she is. The amount of animated gifs everywhere is mindboggling.

I keep thinking this shit must be ironic, but seeing as how many zoomers utilize them, it's possible they actually enjoy it. I can not comprehend this.
There is a reason we hope someone, anyone else is streaming their PoV every time a Filian collab happens

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Pippa stop being a pussy !

Sven

"I'd rather talk about a certain German man's cooking then say the N word" Fillian starting strong I see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom