"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

I'm talking the opposite, shitty people play nice with the people they wanna take advantage of and Pippa would more than likely fall for that for at least a bit cause she tries to see the best in everyone, even when they really really don't deserve it.
Yeah, fair enough.

In general, i'm not sure what Pippa is even expecting to happen with that brilliant idea, it's not like we don't have a plethora of examples of openly shitty people in regular streaming sphere, and, what a shock, it never goes well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Issue with that is if said person was kinda nice to her, she'd drop it and would spend at least a week trying to defend them
Spine of jelly, head of bone, heart of well, can't really call it gold.

JMForte

Issue with that is if said person was kinda nice to her, she'd drop it and would spend at least a week trying to defend them
I think the issue is Pippa will seemingly let people do shitty things and defend them when it's basically directed to her. She has a different standard when it's her compared to others in the company. Like someone can shit on Pippa and she'll make an excuse and be defensive about that person if they've been nice to her, but when it's her company she's less defensive when it comes to that person.

RedRage

Yeah, fair enough.

In general, i'm not sure what Pippa is even expecting to happen with that brilliant idea, it's not like we don't have a plethora of examples of openly shitty people in regular streaming sphere, and, what a shock, it never goes well.
Nothing, she knows nothing is gonna come of it cause actually shitty people will 1. hide it and 2. are probably in NFT and crypto shit, not vtubing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If someone she likes joins Phase she will 100% stop watching them

RedRage

I think the issue is Pippa will seemingly let people do shitty things and defend them when it's basically directed to her. She has a different standard when it's her compared to others in the company. Like someone can shit on Pippa and she'll make an excuse and be defensive about that person if they've been nice to her, but when it's her company she's less defensive when it comes to that person.
She still thinks she has a cross to bare and if she's the only one dealing with it then thats fine. Its really not and it along with her self worth issues combine into a nasty combo

JMForte

>short stream
>2 hours
This is in the ballpark of her normal stream time. This wasn't short.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Nice comfy time with some jong rage? That's a good stream

Last edited:

Sven

Raids streamer she was watching
"I have to pee so bad now"
Is she starting to cause this problem now, why does it keep happening

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Still do the movie stream tonight?
e:
movie will start in about 8 mins, finishing out the current playing murdoch murdoch then a pippa the ripper.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I missed Pippa. :pippasadl:

I still miss Pippa. :pippasadl:

Pippa. :pippasadl:

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I thought it was safe to outside and I missed Pippa :pippasadl:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This girl Pippa raided just called us pipissers

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

Pippa streaming early and ending early set off my body's habit of sleeping after her streams and now I'm tired, I don't know how to feel about that. :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa streaming early and ending early set off my body's habit of sleeping after her streams and now I'm tired, I don't know how to feel about that. :pippasadl:
You're actually getting Pippa spores altering your brain chemistry, it's so over.

Helkar

Never heard of the girl Pippa raided into, but she's quite a solid singer to my completely-untrained ear.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If one day thhrang is revealed to be the evil mastermind that reddit and Chase thinks he is I am going to laugh my ass off. Hell, maybe he's Pippa.
He's a janny for some femboy and engages in endless foreplay publicly with a Crypto Jew.

The enthusiastic petting he willingly participates in and enjoys nightly should immediately make this absurd.

I don't think evil masterminds participate in their gayops to the extent they're actively groomed and involved in some kind of gay polyamory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom