"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Gold is susceptible to inflation like any other currency. Ask the Romans.
There's too much wealth in the world for precious metals to really represent it at this point. It inflated in the past because people kept finding more of it, the world's gold reserves are pretty much discovered at this point unless a volcanic eruption brings a bunch to the surface or something. Which is actually not unheard of.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I haven't been paying too much attention but is Pippa actually good at this game or was Dizzy just that bad (I mean yes but really... I mean yes)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why is Pippa nostalgic about high school when she spent two of those years in her depression cave?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1721527793730.png

She should keep doing it because this is funny.
:smugpipi:

Sven

I haven't been paying too much attention but is Pippa actually good at this game or was Dizzy just that bad (I mean yes but really... I mean yes)
I have no context of watching anyone else play this but she does seem to be climbing pretty fast with few setbacks but it's early so maybe it's a false sense of security being built up

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I find it amazing that they're are people capable of taking either destiny or Dev seriously...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Salado

Ah, yes. The fish meds...

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Treating a UTI with fish medicine is a very Pippa thing to do.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa certain companies get very angry when you tell people how to cheat them out of their cut.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DogBone

Pippa certain companies get very angry when you tell people how to cheat them out of their cut.
I can't believe Pippa killed herself by tripping and falling onto a bullet twelve times.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ivermectin is used for almost every animal for many different reasons, including in people to fight malaria.

The fact that all media called it "horse paste" should tell you about how controlled everything is.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Ivermectin is fucking horse meds you dumb bastards! that's how you know it's good shit rich people actually care when horses die

Sven

"I thought I would die in the Nevada desert"

You know what, I could see it

DogBone

Ivermectin is used for almost every animal for many different reasons, including in people to fight malaria.
What are the chances that ivermectin is what actually saved RFK from the brainworm? Maybe Pippa could learn a thing or two from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom