"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippas kinda right idk why people are so sure shit like silver is gonna retain any value if shit hits the fan who's caring about silver if your worried about what you're gonna eat?

Sven

That bit about the uncut emerald getting lost under stuff was very... specific for something she just pulled out of the space between her ears.
We've seen enough instances of her making entire 40 minute backstories whole cloth out of nothing so it could be made up but it is also a very believable possibility it could be something she has witnessed.

Salado

Gold is susceptible to inflation like any other currency. Ask the Romans.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This is actually infuriating to listen to, I guarantee you granddad's novelty gold will hold more value long-term than plushies and anime pngs.
Let's be real Pippa has 0 intention to survive if society collapses

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She just channeled the chinchilla for a moment

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That was a good Pippa noise.

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If you're buying land for to prepare for the apocalypse you better be building one hell of a compound with a bunker is all I'm sayin

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Adulthood is the true realization that there aren't that many actual adults out there, and the few that exist are the only reason civilization hasn't collapsed - and there are less and less each generation.

Sleep tight!

Tubedude

Postal rrat

chinshilla
What happened to this mofo? Jesus...
I genuinely want to know. Did the CIA finally catch up with him? give him his fluoride?

Piava

Redemption Arc

DogBone

Let's be real Pippa has 0 intention to survive if society collapses
"Oh, the Internet doesn't exist anymore? Well, time to KMS!" -Pippa, 30 minutes after the first EMP goes off during the 1st AI war.

Salado

"Oh, the Internet doesn't exist anymore? Well, time to KMS!" -Pippa, 30 minutes after the first EMP goes off during the 1st AI war.
Literally me!

Sven

"I think the reason we have to take bullshit classes like Geometry"

Geometry is not the classes I hear much about when people talk about how shit and useless schools are

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Unless it's China dropping the nukes, in which case she'll stick around because the end of the world is good, actually.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Given Raildex's implosion sucking Destiny's cock I feel it pertinent to bring up that this was once a thing. I don't know if Raildex was the one behind it, but regardless, relevant.
image.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I could do this when I was younger," says every parent trying to help with their child's homework.

Schools are bloated bullshit that ruin childhoods at best, indoctrination centers at worst.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I appreciate Pippa's opinions and would partake in them every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom