"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't cry victim just because you were groomed by the Soros.
Unfortunately for you, I was smart enough to realise the numbers they told us during our history lessons were exaggerated.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Unfortunately for you, I was smart enough to realise the numbers they told us during our history lessons were exaggerated.
13 and 50 are quite true my good chap.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa what the fuck are you talking about?
Screenshot_20240213_055922_X.jpg

RedRage

DogBone

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Congrats Pippa for hitting 66.9K!
66-9k.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

Lesbian simps for big titty hammerhead mutt please understand.
Alright, for context Pippa made fun of her pretty handedly back during the Gura is pedo bait stuff. I imagine this is just more poking fun at that and of Venti being a source of dumb take content.

diethylether

bird molecule
It's so over, Pippa is drinking soy now

I am surprised it took her this long to pick up on meal replacement drinks. I remember she talked about using a pumpkin spiced protein shake powder some months ago though. I drink meal replacements every now and then (on dairy base of course) and they're okayish, skipping out on fiber in your food can be an issue though, so I hope she won't actually stick to them as complete meal replacements.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am surprised it took her this long to pick up on meal replacement drinks. I remember she talked about using a pumpkin spiced protein shake powder some months ago though. I drink meal replacements every now and then (on dairy base of course) and they're okayish, skipping out on fiber in your food can be an issue though, so I hope she won't actually stick to them as complete meal replacements.
Did you just admit to unironically drinking Soylent?

mist

Did you just admit to unironically drinking Soylent?
ensure and other drinks exist that aren't fagged to death. they're great when you're sick or on the go and need calories quick. just protein powder in milk or yogurt works fine too. ~100 cal protein and 150 cal in a cup of greek yogurt. up your architectural knowledge janny. how will you fix pippa otherwise?

diethylether

bird molecule

DogBone

Hopefully this turns into an impromptu reverse-MATI stream, where Chat teaches Pippa about Narcissa Wright.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hopefully this turns into an impromptu reverse-MATI stream, where Chat teaches Pippa about Narcissa Wright.
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

Eat em and breed em

I need help
How long can she stretch out tasting soylent for stream tonight.

RedRage

How long can she stretch out tasting soylent for stream tonight.
Depends, may have bought a few different flavors to try, or the stream turns into soyboy meme reaction stream, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom