"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Destiny is having an amazing meltdown on Twitter/X/The World's Townhall for Retardation. Fucking everyone on the internet is ganging up on him, it's glorious. Jim has to do a stream on this in the near future.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Destiny is having an amazing meltdown on Twitter/X/The World's Townhall for Retardation. Fucking everyone on the internet is ganging up on him, it's glorious. Jim has to do a stream on this in the near future
Post some posts, femboy.

Oh, and here's a tweet with a short video of him.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Destiny is having an amazing meltdown on Twitter/X/The World's Townhall for Retardation. Fucking everyone on the internet is ganging up on him, it's glorious. Jim has to do a stream on this in the near future.
HNIC himself has even addressed it. Hasn't said he's gonna ban him (likely just remove ads) but he and his fans are already acting like it's gonna happen.

A

God's Strongest Dragoon

HNIC himself has even addressed it. Hasn't said he's gonna ban him (likely just remove ads) but he and his fans are already acting like it's gonna happen.

A

As of a few hours ago, he got hit with a 12 hour suspension from twitter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Give 'em a lil' kiss
>I'm not okay with it I'm not okay with it
She just licked his face!
>that's okay... =/
He's totally fine with it btw. *4 days of getting locked in a room hearing "his wife" get railed by a 15 inch arab penis*

hes fucking buck broken lol

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Post some posts, femboy.

Oh, and here's a tweet with a short video of him.

I don't think the cuckold is ready for how badly some people will receive his hot take of the heroic firefigher husband and father shielding his family from gunfire deserved that stray bullet because he supported a political candidate I don't like.
Does he realize that people who see this take might be so angry they attack him the moment he steps out of his goon cave?

DogBone

I want to take this moment between posts bashing Destiny, which is deserved, to talk about why I like Pippa. I know she is a retarded lolbertarian leftist (i.e. homosexual), but she doesn't rub it in her audience's faces. I would like to think that she would be apolitical even if she didn't have Phase to think about. Honestly, that is how things should be. It doesn't matter what politics anyone has, so long as they can get along. Granted, we don't live in that kind of world anymore.

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The speds getting performatively mad at Destiny and calling for him to get banned are a good example of why the internet isn't fun any more. Let him keep sperging, see how deep of a hole he'll dig for himself.

DTrp

The speds getting performatively mad at Destiny and calling for him to get banned are a good example of why the internet isn't fun any more. Let him keep sperging, see how deep of a hole he'll dig for himself.
While I agree with you in spirit, seeing a person that promoted cancel culture get a taste of their own medicine is ironic and humorous to me. perhaps that makes me a hypocrite to some.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While I agree with you in spirit, seeing a person that promoted cancel culture get a taste of their own medicine is ironic and humorous to me. perhaps that make me a hypocrite to some.
I get that, but I'm more concerned about letting people embarrass themselves for my own amusement than letting karma get them.

DogBone

I get that, but I'm more concerned about letting people embarrass themselves for my own amusement than letting karma get them.
I don't know man. If he was banned from Xitter and Kick, he'd be reduced to standing on a street corner with a cardboard sign begging right wing guys to fuck his wife. That'd be pretty funny.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
While I agree with you in spirit, seeing a person that promoted cancel culture get a taste of their own medicine is ironic and humorous to me. perhaps that makes me a hypocrite to some.
I don't like that cancel culture became a thing. I think people should be free to voice their opinions, even if they are offensive or make other people uncomfortable. If you want to voice retarded opinions, that just makes it easier for me to know to ignore you.

Unfortunately, we don't live in a world where cancel culture exists, so I agree with DTrp. I'm going to enjoy Destiny getting fucked up by karma. Insufferable, smug femboy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I don't like that cancel culture became a thing. I think people should be free to voice their opinions, even if they are offensive or make other people uncomfortable. If you want to voice retarded opinions, that just makes it easier for me to know to ignore you.

Unfortunately, we don't live in a world where cancel culture exists, so I agree with DTrp. I'm going to enjoy Destiny getting fucked up by karma. Insufferable, smug femboy.
Its less cancel culture and more of a visceral disgust reaction from Destiny violating social norms by celebrating the death of someone perceived as innocent. At least that's the best way I can put it.
I don't think people are reporting him right now, they want to kick his ass IRL. Saw him get a decent amount of threats.

DTrp

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss meat Pippa. :pippasadl:

Post some posts, femboy.
I get what he's going for with the first post but his point is retarded. He's acting like Nick Fuentes to own the libs cons without realizing his brain is so rotted from being terminally online and gooning all day that most of the right wing isn't Fuentes and views Fuentes with contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom