Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As a registered Democrat, Pippa was tipped off about this last night. That's why she quit the stream in panic.
1720994736193.png

Pippasisters..............

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

kingcaid

He probably used it as excuse to hide his ghoulish fucking face
The head pasta he got turned into did remind me of VATsing Ghouls in fo3 now that I think about it. :ameliaThink:

Eureka

While you guys talk about head pasta, I thought I'd post this song from a month ago since don't remember seeing this posted in the Pippa thread.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I thought about labeling these 'thhrang' and 'twitter' but I'd already gotten bored.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Rabbit woman annoyed at tortoise. Tale as old as time

Archive

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Atlas

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I guarantee this will have better shipping than phase merch
How does white cube ship something? Why does white cube ship? What does white cube ship?

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

kingcaid

I guarantee this will have better shipping than phase merch
It does. Takes about a week. Sakana should spend less time whoring himself out and more time shipping merch. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It does. Takes about a week. Sakana should spend less time whoring himself out and more time shipping merch. :annoyedpippa:
It's just embarrassing really. I know outsourcing the distribution eats into the revenue (and Sakana likes loitering in the warehouse all day to hide from his wife), but when the crippled cancer man gets my hat and my hat for my hat to my house in a couple of weeks using the first distribution site that didn't ban him while the corporation with actual cash behind it takes almost a year while charging an arm and a leg for shipping, it really doesn't inspire confidence to put more orders in.

Atlas

It's just embarrassing really. I know outsourcing the distribution eats into the revenue (and Sakana likes loitering in the warehouse all day to hide from his wife), but when the crippled cancer man gets my hat and my hat for my hat to my house in a couple of weeks using the first distribution site that didn't ban him while the corporation with actual cash behind it takes almost a year while charging an arm and a leg for shipping, it really doesn't inspire confidence to put more orders in.
I'm starting to think sakana is not as good of a business man as he portrays himself to be

Stunned But Dumb

So I looked at that game Pippa played a few weeks ago, Inescapable, and lol... That game is weird. She would have never finished it. It has four routes and to complete one of them takes 25 to 27 hours. You can't save scum it either because each route is based on your interactions with each character, so you really have to start from the beginning for each route and the route isn't chosen until day 60.

In one route a really bad facsimile of danganronpa's killing games happen that ends with everyone killing each other except four characters and the MC hides in his room until the end and when he leaves the island with his money, everyone who watched the show makes fun of him.
One route turns into a dating sim and you can romance (or have sex with) some of the girls. You can also just assault some of them??!? The side story involves a popularity contest that is being rigged by one of the producers. This has like four endings depending on which girl you end up with.
One route turns into a mafia war between two teams that you bounce between. It's convoluted and dumb. You die at the end.
The final route involves deciding not to play any games the producers make you play and tricking them to escape the island with everyone alive and rich.

The writing never improves, it's all very embarrassing to witness. Oh and I wanna mention this just to see a reaction: 5 or 6 characters end up lgbt by the end of the game. They all just kind of come out of the closet at one point or another.

I hope every harine is forced into a death game in which they must play this to completion to escape with their lives

Edit: Also apparently the voice actors were pretty rushed and poorly paid to finish their lines. huh shocker

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The reason why it takes so long is that Phase has you placing a pre-order so they have numbers before paying for manufacturing. Made sense when they were a smaller company, didn't know what people wanted, and couldn't afford to pay up-front for manufacturing items. However, they've been running the store for three years now, should have a good idea what they're going to sell, and seem to be in a good spot financially. I'd like to see Phase move to a system of selling on-hand inventory instead, and leftover inventory after the sale period gets put into lucky boxes or a second-chance sale or whatever, so customers aren't having to wait six months to a year for items to arrive.

RedRage

Sakana is not gonna change shit cause people will still buy shit and wait over a year for it. Have an owl.

Sven

The reason why it takes so long is that Phase has you placing a pre-order so they have numbers before paying for manufacturing. Made sense when they were a smaller company, didn't know what people wanted, and couldn't afford to pay up-front for manufacturing items. However, they've been running the store for three years now, should have a good idea what they're going to sell, and seem to be in a good spot financially. I'd like to see Phase move to a system of selling on-hand inventory instead, and leftover inventory after the sale period gets put into lucky boxes or a second-chance sale or whatever, so customers aren't having to wait six months to a year for items to arrive.

Mentioned in one of the maybe recent-ish interviews Sakana has done (want to say it was with Airi or Uruka but I can't remember), but he is trying to shift to a in inventory system but keeps running into shitty manufacturers/issues and what have you.

Probably the good old well this company is only ordering 8,000 units they can wait a few extra weeks as we do this 500,000 unit order and of course as the pill plushies have shown just some good old fashioned shitty Chinese QA. Some of the problems are still his fault for sure but once your on a global scale at Phase's size you can only do so much without spending fairly absurd amounts of money for better service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom