"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Here's one with layers:

Archive

LadyEmily (the MTF who lied about Chuggaaconroy forcing them into foot fetish roleplay, when in actuality they were encouraging it because he was buying them shoes) makes a joke about the infamous Andrew Dobson comic where he proudly defends a cosplayer who was being harassed at a convention (based on a real life experience, except the cosplayer wasn't being harassed, and he just sat there in the background). Peyton Waukau quote tweets this, not getting the joke, to play into the manufactured "men are more dangerous than bears" discourse.

There's never a dull day around here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine being a cow of some regard, maybe a high level one maybe you flew under the radar but you've said or done some wild stuff in the past. However, it was just that: the past. You've moved on and are now finding ways to create more interesting or valued content. You've found a place for yourself online leaving behind the shame of your old community. You did not beat the allegations, failed to DFE, and have no explanation for your past behavior but it's fine. You're in a better place.

Then suddenly, you get a dm on twitter. Someone with a cute anime rabbit avatar. Anime Avatars on twitter tend to be a bit weird, but this one seems nice. They say they enjoy your content and would like to request some form of work with you to share! You glance over their account and learn that she is a somewhat big youtuber. Vtuber... You've heard of that, but paid no real attention. It's like that cute japanese dog that sometimes talks in english. Guess americans are vtubers too now.

Well, it should be fine to work with her. Her money is as green as her avatar is pink and she seems quite sweet. Surely her fanbase is just as lovely. Nothing could possibly go wrong...
1725572467913.png
Noooo, stalker child, it is you who is wrong. Enjoy long-term cancer, truly, in prison.

Here's one with layers:

Archive

LadyEmily (the MTF who lied about Chuggaaconroy forcing them into foot fetish roleplay, when in actuality they were encouraging it because he was buying them shoes) makes a joke about the infamous Andrew Dobson comic where he proudly defends a cosplayer who was being harassed at a convention (based on a real life experience, except the cosplayer wasn't being harassed, and he just sat there in the background). Peyton Waukau quote tweets this, not getting the joke, to play into the manufactured "men are more dangerous than bears" discourse.

There's never a dull day around here.

HOW DOES PIPPA KEEP MANAGING TO STUMBLE INTO THIS SHIT
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

DogBone

She has a super power, its not a good one but it's hers. :whatastory:
It's like she's a Stand user, so she's drawn to others, except it's crazy people.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This man is a walking comical embodiment of TDS, for the record.
1725572671671.png1725572653395.png1725572739113.png
1725572766089.png
Real Terry vibes. :ironmousekek:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy shit

This is how I found out DC Douglas voiced Kira

Ew dubs

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Real Terry vibes. :ironmousekek:
1725573120531.png1725573198838.png1725573272161.png
1725573238992.png
How is this man fucking real?

God Bless Anime Outsiders for cataloguing all of this in the kino video. I cannot stop laughing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's ok Pippa, you've granted us an amazing afternoon of entertainment digging through his backlog of schizokino Terry-esque drug-bender-fueled TDS tweets.

RedRage

kingcaid

At least this time there was no chance of her getting groomed!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the lesson to be gleamed from this is whenever you find any sort of English voiceactor, it is a good idea to search their name alongside the searchterm "accusations" in Google or Kiwi Farms. If they come up clean, great! If they don't, then ascertain the veracity of the claims from the accusers, and judge the response of the actor. If, in the actor's main response on their own website, he specifically blames Kiwi Farms and Gamergate for his troubles, and also has a history of randomly posting pictures of Null's mother on Twitter, and has a huge history of politisperging on Xitter in drug-fueled benders while asking for feetpics and talking about age-regression roleplay, that is what we call a red flag.
:smugpipi:

JMForte

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

Thought she'd delete these as well.
View attachment 77641
> Assuming she remembered she even posted those
The one advertising his shop should probably get taken down as well but I figure she either forgot or is to annoyed to bother right now.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla