"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

kingcaid

God I cant wait for like 10 years from now when Phase is gone and she has no money and I have to read 3000 posts from Reticule telling us Pippa is actually a genius and her wasting all her cash was a 5000000IQ move and I am simply too stupid to understand.

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

God I cant wait for like 10 years from now when Phase is gone and she has no money and I have to read 3000 posts from Reticule telling us Pippa is actually a genius and her wasting all her cash was a 5000000IQ move and I am simply too stupid to understand.
Considering she was talking about last month being hard, that makes it sound like she actually has no money put away even for shit like the house. If she was in a position at one point to be looking into buying one where the fuck did the money go? That's not just a few grand.

DogBone

RedRage

/pcg/ reminded me that D. C. Douglas had a bunch of accusations thrown at him a while back and got shitcanned as the voice of RE's Wesker over NDA stuff.

JMForte

/pcg/ reminded me that D. C. Douglas had a bunch of accusations thrown at him a while back and got shitcanned as the voice of RE's Wesker over NDA stuff.
I was trying to find stuff on it and saw this, and I always have to ask, why the fuck are VAs so fucking weird?
Twitter.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Bro what the fuck is this lore? Weeb Wars went hard, holy shit!
1725569468468.png

1725569597730.png

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Vintage video from @AO Cody, I guess.
1725569829903.png

I'm out of my depth wading through the Weeb Wars mines. Maybe Cody himself can give us a TL;DR of all this shit.

Salado

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

I was trying to find stuff on it and saw this, and I always have to ask, why the fuck are VAs so fucking weird?
View attachment 77607
English internet micro celebrity please understand. Don't, get the rope.
IMO, it's because all VA's are fucking nerds who'd be NEETs if they didn't strike gold in a niche, nepotistic creepy sex industry masquerading as an entertainment one. The fame and cash, what little they get, goes to their heads and decide they're as big as Epstein, and maybe as Jewish, to get away with it.

JMForte

Anytime you think you like a VA, you really should just google search [VA Name Drama] and more often than not, you'll probably find something interesting. Now that drama can be manufactured and fake, but at the very least it'll be interesting.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this point I can't help but admire Pippa's ability to blissfully walk into shit like this. Goddamn, what a mess. :smugpipi:

Top Bottom