"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This immediate gratification mindset is exactly why poors stay poor.

Stunned But Dumb

fc5

What Pippa is saying is hard to buy when we're still waiting for her next Holomerch stream

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This immediate gratification mindset is exactly why poors stay poor.
I think it's part of it but a lot of it is failure to understand reality. Most poor people devote their energy to retarded hustles and schemes instead of taking a moment to assess what they really need to do to move towards what they actually want. A college degree is the main example of this, it's some dumbass assumption that by magically partying for four years at the cost of hundreds of thousands will assure a well paying job with no notion or concept of what that job will actually be or how that degree will move you towards it.

Meat.

DogBone

Hard disagree. It's harder to be physically healthy because all you need to do is stop being sad when you're feeling sad.

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa's got a point with this, just ask Nikado Avacado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Alcoholics usually don't realize they have a problem.
Alcoholics will come up with all sorts of excuses to brush off other people's concerns about their alcoholism.
1726024754521.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
This rabbit has truly opened my eyes, I'm going to stop working out and start day drinking to cure my mental problems. Thanks Pippa!

Will someone ever fill me in on what happened with Hexa?

No. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Label guy vindicated

Stunned But Dumb

JMForte

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think it's part of it but a lot of it is failure to understand reality. Most poor people devote their energy to retarded hustles and schemes instead of taking a moment to assess what they really need to do to move towards what they actually want. A college degree is the main example of this, it's some dumbass assumption that by magically partying for four years at the cost of hundreds of thousands will assure a well paying job with no notion or concept of what that job will actually be or how that degree will move you towards it.
A lot of it is an inability to distinguish a "need" from a "want". We just don't understand, they need to go out every weekend, they need to drink and smoke, they need multiple entertainment subscriptions, they need a holiday every year etc..

They cannot fathom the concept that if they instead put that money away, they'd build up a safety net which would give them actual peace of mind and improve their quality of life. They're too impatient, they need the good brain chemicals now, not later.

Sven

The crazy is slipping out again

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Modern society is destroying people. They are aimless and desperate to fill any void in their lives.

Stunned But Dumb

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A lot of it is an inability to distinguish a "need" from a "want". We just don't understand, they need to go out every weekend, they need to drink and smoke, they need multiple entertainment subscriptions, they need a holiday every year etc..

They cannot fathom the concept that if they instead put that money away, they'd build up a safety net which would give them actual peace of mind and improve their quality of life. They're too impatient, they need the good brain chemicals now, not later.
I think that's true for some people but really most of those wants wouldn't even be a problem if they simply increased their skills and earnings instead of trying to collect cans to trade in for a few pence as a "hustle". Sometimes it's a spending problem, sometimes it's an earning problem.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is so adorable with her Asian woman vacuum.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"There's a mode that makes it more-loud."

Um...

Top Bottom