"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's so harrowing.

These people have never experienced hardship or fear in their life.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Known Nijifag and leftie tard masquerading as a vtuber watcher, hated by anti-nijifags, Nbinted posted a lukewarm dunk on pippa using her george floyd joke

The "good humor always punches up" crowd has arrived, ironic that it's coming from a politisperg without a funny bone in their body. I've seen a lot of back and forth between Bint and Mana lately. Retards of a feather flock together I guess.
hvmq0h.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

This has been stuck in my head all day, niցցer. No seriously, thanks. Niց niց niց niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
This has been stuck in my head all day, niցցer. No seriously, thanks. Niց niց niց niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer niցցer.
Here. thank /pcg/

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, it's crazy to think but TVA has been around for two years now. Time really does fly, but Pippa is always amazingly adorable.

Henrik Carter

One last time.
Speaking of people being retarded, here's Vee being one.

Helkar

Last edited:

Bronze

Tfw her 2-year-old jokes are so strong they make people wanna kill themselves. Is YOUR oshi this powerful? Didn't think so :smugpipi:.

In all seriousness, i don't even know what to say here. Who the fuck cares *this much* what pink rabbit laughed about two years ago?
People who don't watch vtubers. He(the clip poster) was supposed to become more positive on his own opinion place, but I guess nobody cared enough.

Don't forget these people(dont think this guy was involved to be fair) bullied Rosemi for using one free asset to post an image on twitter. He ironically is becoming what he accuses False for being

E: Anyway here's Pippart

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tfw her 2-year-old jokes are so strong they make people wanna kill themselves. Is YOUR oshi this powerful? Didn't think so :smugpipi:.
Jesus Jesus Japanezus was what, like 8 years ago?
Checkmate, Piptheists.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

i want talk shit about rie and shiina on pcg but every post is on a 15 minute timer or i give them an email. what happened in /vt/?

DTrp

i want talk shit about rie and shiina on pcg but every post is on a 15 minute timer or i give them an email. what happened in /vt/?
it shouldn't be every post. are you clearing your cookies or do you have cookies blocked?

famous artist pipkun

it shouldn't be every post. are you clearing your cookies or do you have cookies blocked?
my ips got banned a bunch yesterday for and cleared cookies 3 or 4 times.

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

DTrp

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
/vg/ was spammed to death by gacha playing poos and SEAnigs so they implemented anti-spam measures for half the boards on the site

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

cant wait to snooze through this shiina's gonna choke live for 2k ccv

Top Bottom