"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The chat on kick seems so unusable, type something and it sends 10 seconds later

RedRage

No but that was a funny coincidence, family wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movies with them tonight to see the wild robot a bit ago that would end up overlapping stream.
This bitch...

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
8 people living in a 1 room apartment all totally going to make it in Hollywood, it's not hard to find desperate people in LA if you have a camera
Once you understand how this all works, you won't be surprised by anything you hear about commifornia/LA. It's a whole state built on a psychological failing. The broken soul and deranged mind that will sleep 8 to a room, blowbang Weinsteins for a crumb of screen time, stay silent when boys are and I quote "passed around like a party favor" by Brian Singer...that IS California. It runs the state and is trying to run the country (and the world). It's impossible to overstate this fact. And it stems from the exact desperate, pathetic sense of "my dad didn't pay enough attention to me, I'll show him!" that leads them to leave the real adult world and move to LA to be on tv so everyone can validate them. It's Middle Child Syndrome: The State.
Look at Meryl Streep, overrated to begin with, covering for and sending fresh meat to Big Harv's casing couch so she can stay in their good graces and try to get that next hit of attention and Daddy's approval. And she is the very top, hobnobbing with politicians. Now imagine how pathetically hungry for any scrap of this world they are on the bottom rungs where they don't even have money for their phone bill.
Being in this movie was still the least pathetic thing most of these actors did that year, most likely. At least it's harmlessly stupid, right?

Sven

2 characters wielding guns
20+ shots
1 hit
:crushracist:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That man was ready to give his life for his meat Pippa, good guy.

And his meat Pippa was a whore!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The security head girl's face looks so weird.

The chat on kick seems so unusable, type something and it sends 10 seconds later

It's more accurate than Youtube. Your comment may appear on your screen immediately, but it takes time for others.

Sven

Elephants have no natural predator's so they won't be infected. Literally was just attacked by a fucking Giraffe

Security

M16A2s? In 2016? Man, they got some real handmedowns.

lvl8

That girl jumping around frantically reminds me of Fillian.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You can say, Amber wasn't... Heard.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Is this the origin story for murrlogics oc?

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's going to turn into Gorilla Hitler.

Security

"I know my purpose: I hate women." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

How many subs would Pippa need to crush Reticule's head like a watermelon between her thighs?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How many subs would Pippa need to crush Reticule's head like a watermelon between her thighs?

please do not play into his fetishes

lvl8

He may actually like that.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What is wrong with you? Whose side are you even on? What does this even mean?

lvl8

Richard Spencer is such a cry baby.

Top Bottom