"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

What is the point of having other shit play on a video? I know it's a Zoomer thing, but I don't get it. It's just distracting. Defeats the purpose of watching the stuff in the first place.
To keep the views of people that are scrolling and don't care about the main video, and also sends it to the feeds of people that would wanna watch the other video instead. It's basically double dipping.

JMForte

The feminization of black men is something I've been long since noticing. Didn't realize Dave Chappelle also Noticed.
They did put a lot of black guys in drag, but that was mainly because previous black guys did it. Hollywood is a industry that typecasts and copies people before them, so if someone does something that works, they are going to push it on others. Tyler Perry and the Wayans Family willingly did it. I mean shit, Pippa loves White Chicks and the Wayans Family wrote that shit and stared in it. Basically, if you do shit and it works, Hollywood is going to try and do it with others. Black guy dressing as women? It got money? That needs to be in tons of our comedy movies!

Spooked But Lobotomized

What is the point of having other shit play on a video? I know it's a Zoomer thing, but I don't get it. It's just distracting. Defeats the purpose of watching the stuff in the first place.

To keep your attention for if you lose attention in the main subject enough to click off. The secondary vid keeps you watching because its kind of hypnotically interesting, even if you lose interest in the main part to not finish.

Remember that time 50 cent bought all the seats to a ja rule concert so he'd perform in front of an empty hall?

DogBone

They did put a lot of black guys in drag, but that was mainly because previous black guys did it. Hollywood is a industry that typecasts and copies people before them, so if someone does something that works, they are going to push it on others. Tyler Perry and the Wayans Family willingly did it. I mean shit, Pippa loves White Chicks and the Wayans Family wrote that shit and stared in it. Basically, if you do shit and it works, Hollywood is going to try and do it with others. Black guy dressing as women? It got money? That needs to be in tons of our comedy movies!
You didn't get the memo? It was the Jews. They also did 9/11 and canceled your favorite TV show.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The narrator talking about how there's a two niggas kissing video out there of Diddy with that other guy.

Pippa: SHOW ME SHOW ME THE VIDEO LET ME SEE IT

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
just two homies on a vacation together (not gay)

Hff201

Early Adopter
1728690772541.png

Spooked But Lobotomized

The narrator talking about how there's a two niggas kissing video out there of Diddy with that other guy.

Pippa: SHOW ME SHOW ME THE VIDEO LET ME SEE IT

Yes yes, we know she likes Joker 2 man, come on

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
You didn't get the memo? It was the Jews. They also did 9/11 and canceled your favorite TV show.
this but unironically.

JMForte

>name song brown skin girl
>instantly get a grammy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wow I'm tired of all these Yamanbas.

Want to feel so embraced for your brown skin? Well have I got an entire continent for you!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I hope Pippa stumbles on the Boondocks clip calling P Diddy out many years ago.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, but they do the exact same thing to white people, and this happens when there is no clear profit for the male actor made to dress in drag. Like, when a man appears in drag on Saturday Night Live, it's not as if they're making money for their appearance or it's boosting their career or it's even helping SNL with their ratings. It's a clear humiliation ritual that male actors all go through, regardless of race.

Hff201

Early Adopter
>NO, NO, SHUT IT DOWN

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Shut it down." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Now that's a dogwhistle!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule