"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"Mozumi Pichi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

Jacks Wasted Life

Depending on his age it feels like part that and part him just kind of being a mix of interested/amazed his neet daughter has this captive audience and that he can also play with it.
She doesn't seem to mind, so I'm not too butthurt about it, but I view him as a heckler at a comedy show. She's doing her job, him trying to steal the show is just annoying. Was the stream better because he decided to join uninvited? No.

If she decided to do a stream with him, and this was her choice, it would be different, like when Pekora brought her mom on stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who'd have guessed playing a first-person game with an inconsistent framerate for three hours straight would give you motion sickness?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helkar

She doesn't seem to mind, so I'm not too butthurt about it, but I view him as a heckler at a comedy show. She's doing her job, him trying to steal the show is just annoying. Was the stream better because he decided to join uninvited? No.

If she decided to do a stream with him, and this was her choice, it would be different, like when Pekora brought her mom on stream.
His appearances are infrequent, and he always keeps them short, usually bowing out within 2 minutes. I understand how one could be annoyed at his sightings[maybe you think he interrupts the flow of the stream too much, or maybe you just don't find the dad jokes funny], but "trying to steal the show" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Security

I'm getting Trespasser vibes from her trying to rotate shit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

He's only done it like 4-5 times since she moved back at the end of last year and he never stays long. Plus one time was literally just, "I bring cookies, hi chat, bye."

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Would you let meat Pippa bring you milk and sustain you with it?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
He's only done it like 4-5 times since she moved back at the end of last year and he never stays long. Plus one time was literally just, "I bring cookies, hi chat, bye."
Wasn't there also that time she called him specifically to do the bit because stream was starting early do to obs shit?

Jacks Wasted Life

His appearances are infrequent, and he always keeps them short, usually bowing out within 2 minutes. I understand how one could be annoyed at his sightings[maybe you think he interrupts the flow of the stream too much, or maybe you just don't find the dad jokes funny], but "trying to steal the show" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
I suppose "stealing the show" is a bit overboard, but more like trying to get attention based on someone else's work. Reminds me of this scene.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
boy cant wait for pippa to read

and then we dont get goofy dad jokes anymore. that buttcheeks joke kills btw

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wait, how did Pippa not know what organs of the human look like?

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Wait, how did Pippa not know what organs of the human look like?
she went to a remedial school for drop-outs. she don't know shit.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Security

There goes that Dokibird collab.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Poor pippa is running out of gas

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I'm not a rat, I'm a chinchilla!"

Such a familiar cope :smugpipi:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Shiina was extremely dusty. :shiinastare:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"I'm not a rat, I'm a chinchilla!"
Her screaming this actually unironically just gave me flashbacks.
1727842242103.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom