"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I like how this still doesn't do much to confirm or deny anything. Who can watch Pippa and be shocked that she went on an autism tangent about dinosaurs including Blue from JW again. Hina mentioning she has a collection of glow in the dark plastic dinosaurs makes me think she went shopping well at Twitch Con, possibly carrying one on her as she has mentioned doing before.
I thought Hina was the woman Pippa was hanging out with?

Sven

I thought Hina was the woman Pippa was hanging out with?
I remember she mentioned meeting her but I don't remember if she ever got more specific for how long they spent together, same with THE Marimari_EN

Jacks Wasted Life

It got removed in 2020; I remember this being a thing that got talked about back then. 2020 was a really strange year for twitch.

I hate when platforms remove useful features. Like, why? Even if hardly anyone used it, why remove it? You spent money to remove a thing, leaving it cost you nothing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hate when platforms remove useful features. Like, why? Even if hardly anyone used it, why remove it? You spent money to remove a thing, leaving it cost you nothing.
Clutter. Most people are retarded so when you're offering options to normies it's usually easier to limit them as to not confuse the goy.

Helkar

Clutter. Most people are retarded so when you're offering options to normies it's usually easier to limit them as to not confuse the goy.
But it's still there in other categories. Why remove it exclusively for Just Chatting?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But it's still there in other categories. Why remove it exclusively for Just Chatting?
Where do you think the goy masses congregate?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Where do you think the goy masses congregate?
I would've thought your people would be more likely to herd them toward the hot tub streams, given your history.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I would've thought your people would be more likely to herd them toward the hot tub streams, given your history.
We do not herd, we simply offer, your kind does the herding themselves much like some can't help but be drawn to bikes.

Hff201

Early Adopter
We do not herd, we simply offer, your kind does the herding themselves much like some can't help but be drawn to bikes.
Spoken like a truly manipulative merchant. Your tricks only work because the masses are too trusting and generally more pleasant people than your tribe.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Spoken like a truly manipulative merchant. Your tricks only work because the masses are too trusting and generally more pleasant people than your tribe.
Yes, yes, it's all us friendly merchants and your kind dindu notting.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
:depressedtako:

I miss Uncle Adolf so much.
Oy vey, he only culled the low end of the disgusting yid and he's the reason why we have Soros.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oy vey, he only culled the low end of the disgusting yid and he's the reason why we have Soros.
It's impossible to truly kill Soros though, he climbs out of his coffin every hundred years and we have to send a Belmont out to deal with him.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's impossible to truly kill Soros though, he climbs out of his coffin every hundred years and we have to send a Belmont out to deal with him.
Soros is literally the goyest of the goy.

Top Bottom