"I'm free, baby! I can say 'PENIS' on stream!"Tomoya Uzuki

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Furious George

Low & Lazy
This is a good game, maybe she was just tired of everyone's wrong takes and wanted something more relaxing.
You're a footfag now?

Helkar

Welp, late for first stream, but i'll make the second one.
From a glance at first few minutes, looks like we're going with "not talking about the trip", then.
Also, was she even acting weird? Didn't notice myself tbh, but i didn't watch further in.

RedRage

Welp, late for first stream, but i'll make the second one.
From a glance at first few minutes, looks like we're going with "not talking about the trip", then.
Also, was she even acting weird? Didn't notice myself tbh, but i didn't watch further in.
That whole donut rant felt off imo, usually post trip or whatever she just chats and talks about missing chat and all that jazz. Came off like a kid giving you a practiced speech the second you walk into the room cause they did something :whatastory:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Helkar

That whole donut rant felt off imo, usually post trip or whatever she just chats and talks about missing chat and all that jazz. Came off like a kid giving you a practiced speech the second you walk into the room cause they did something :whatastory:
Yeah it felt like she started off needing a topic, but then got into it in her typical fashion the longer she spoke.
Still, if she wanted to avoid making it seem like she even was on a trip in the first place, that's probably the best option.

DogBone

What does any of this have to do with feet?
Because on the Internet you can't just be attracted to women. You need to become creepily obsessed with a specific body part.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Because on the Internet you can't just be attracted to women. You need to become creepily obsessed with a specific body part.
But I like every part of the meat Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You're a footfag now?
>now
1727230782831.png
1727230819709.png
1727230888998.png
1727230933618.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
What does any of this have to do with feet?
I wasn't referring to the game, I just assumed you were into the meat feet.
Yeah it felt like she started off needing a topic, but then got into it in her typical fashion the longer she spoke.
Still, if she wanted to avoid making it seem like she even was on a trip in the first place, that's probably the best option.
Its not the first time she has started off with a rant about some inane bullshit. I wouldn't call it out of character.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
wow look at that V-tuber's amygdala

it's fucking massive

I bet she has extreme anxiety and emotional issues

hot

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
1727231245823.png

Hi /pcg/. You and everybody else posting tonight are all discord psyops trying to get Pippa's fanbase riled up against her, and you and I both know it. Every yab brings more and more of you to the board, making the thread monumentally worse.

And no matter what you do, I will continue to enjoy Pippa, continue to go on living, and you will continue to seethe and writhe in your fishing hole so you can get more people biting your bait, or at least falseflag that people are doing it.

DogBone

wow look at that V-tuber's amygdala

it's fucking massive

I bet she has extreme anxiety and emotional issues

hot
I want to do an experiment. I want to scan the brains of people who are racist and people who say they aren't. I bet people who are racist have amygdalas like:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So are we doxYamanbas or are we the damage control team? I'd like some consistency in my job description.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
View attachment 79172
Hi /pcg/. You and everybody else posting tonight are all discord psyops trying to get Pippa's fanbase riled up against her, and you and I both know it. Every yab brings more and more of you to the board, making the thread monumentally worse.

And no matter what you do, I will continue to enjoy Pippa, continue to go on living, and you will continue to seethe and writhe in your fishing hole so you can get more people biting your bait, or at least falseflag that people are doing it.
PCG has become infested with shartyfags.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Helkar

What are we supposed to be doing damage control for, again?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I want to do an experiment. I want to scan the brains of people who are racist and people who say they aren't. I bet people who are racist have amygdalas like:

Unrelated, but imagine if meat Pippa had six sets of hands instead of just two.

What are we supposed to be doing damage control for, again?
I think Biden really ate that ice cream like a champ, he's totally not in mental decline?

Top Bottom