"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I absolutely fucking hate this shit. As someone who's been dealing with an actual retarded pedophile situation for a few months now outside of any of these spheres it generally infuriates me when people throw around the word grooming and pedo willynilly which devalues the words when the agegap here apparently is... checks notes 17 and 15? Literally highschool? And they didn't even meet? And the guy was attempted to be cancelled for this alone? Something makes me wonder if there's more to it than this because that's so fucking retarded but honestly I don't have the energy to look into it or care. I'm just lamenting the state of the Internet in general I guess.
It's because most callout posts have very little substance and have to exaggerate to win over the people who skim through them rather than look into each point in detail. They're stretching the meanings of words to fit their need - in the same way "nazi" went from "guy who wants to gas the Jews" to "guy who thinks Stonetoss is funny", paedophile has gone from being a sex offender who targets children, to arguments about the ages of anime characters and teenagers e-dating.

It's fucking infuriating, because on one hand, this shit keeps snowballing and people are having their lives ruined for more and more trivial reasons as time goes on; but on the other, you have the actual paedophiles trying to play optics and push their "MAP" bullshit to try to legitimise what they're doing, and I don't want to give them an inch. So we're stuck in this stalemate where kids still get diddled and innocent people are still slandered, because letting the tide shift either way will make one of the two problems reach an extreme.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If you people don't clean up your acts and stop thirstposting over Schrödinger's meat-Pippa I'm going to threaten to spay thhrang unless he takes the broom to the lot of you.
The termeatology has been canonized this day.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It's because most callout posts have very little substance and have to exaggerate to win over the people who skim through them rather than look into each point in detail. They're stretching the meanings of words to fit their need - in the same way "nazi" went from "guy who wants to gas the Jews" to "guy who thinks Stonetoss is funny", paedophile has gone from being a sex offender who targets children, to arguments about the ages of anime characters and teenagers e-dating.

It's fucking infuriating, because on one hand, this shit keeps snowballing and people are having their lives ruined for more and more trivial reasons as time goes on; but on the other, you have the actual paedophiles trying to play optics and push their "MAP" bullshit to try to legitimise what they're doing, and I don't want to give them an inch. So we're stuck in this stalemate where kids still get diddled and innocent people are still slandered, because letting the tide shift either way will make one of the two problems reach an extreme.
The correct policy is that no risks are taken when children are involved. This means that some innocent people will get falsely accused or implicated but it is a necessary evil to prevent a worse evil - this doesn't mean I think that people should be unjustly punished without recourse.
Its also why I am uncomfortable with some aspects of anime & vtubing regardless of the motivations & justifications.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
e

I remember looking into this a few years ago since he's friends with Juni, IIRC he and some girl were in a relationship when they were both underage him 17 her 15 a bit odd but nothing creepy really he turns 18 they stick together for a little before he realizes its probably a bad look regardless of circumstances breaks it off with said girl who then has a meltdown over being broken up with and accuses him of grooming her
Sounds like a nothingburger then?

Wow, the entire porcelainmaid thing, if accurate, sounds completely dumb... and a little unfair
I made a writeup back in 2022 when this burner account was dropping "exposes" on various alleged pedophiles both confirmed and unconfirmed, such as Rikafag/Mr Cynical (iirc, he once bragged about fucking underaged thai prostitutes) and gamergate sperg (and diaperfag) Avie Doram

Heres my post, just right now i found a 2023 rabbithole and found another e-detective account making various "dossiers" of various alleged pedophiles, these were distributed openly on twitter and include redacted dox, im archiving the public links as best as i can

This BurnBern account was at the time defending recently exposed and e-bullied pedophile/shotacon bungo taiga, this was the user who posted the now infamous "The Exoneration of Bungo Taiga"

tl;dr anon twitter latches on to any pedophile rumors and tweets constantly about them, while defending someone with pedophilic tendencies like an obsession with shotacon

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It annoys me that it always just used to farm attention or virtue signal too. Anyone can use cybertip to report illegal stuff, you don't need to do any engagement with these people and it's better not to.
Less bitch'n more snitch'n :smugpipi:

Helkar

Welp, he really didn't need to add the "other people that can't be named part" but there he goes. What a good incognito weekend for Pippa
Meh. Only a select bunch of autists know he might've been talking about Peeba, since they kept track of her twitter follows. Everyone else will have no idea unless told by said bunch of autists. The pisstuber's tweet was way worse in that regard.

I wonder if she'll jump on the Tenma-skinwalking bandwagon.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Did I mention I miss Pippa? :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

this song needs more love since its a love song for pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom