"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Stunned But Dumb

Wow, the entire porcelainmaid thing, if accurate, sounds completely dumb... and a little unfair

Furious George

Low & Lazy
e

I remember looking into this a few years ago since he's friends with Juni, IIRC he and some girl were in a relationship when they were both underage him 17 her 15 a bit odd but nothing creepy really he turns 18 they stick together for a little before he realizes its probably a bad look regardless of circumstances breaks it off with said girl who then has a meltdown over being broken up with and accuses him of grooming her
His name is "Porcelainmaid". Case closed. Minecraft execution at dawn.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
yeah nothing burger it was like E dating too they'd never actually met from what i remember
I absolutely fucking hate this shit. As someone who's been dealing with an actual retarded pedophile situation for a few months now outside of any of these spheres it generally infuriates me when people throw around the word grooming and pedo willynilly which devalues the words when the agegap here apparently is... checks notes 17 and 15? Literally highschool? And they didn't even meet? And the guy was attempted to be cancelled for this alone? Something makes me wonder if there's more to it than this because that's so fucking retarded but honestly I don't have the energy to look into it or care. I'm just lamenting the state of the Internet in general I guess.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Bro, go do the initials of your username and then come back and post, you're scaring the hoes.
rye being a bug eyed chink has nothing to do with sex. shes ugly.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
94gufk.jpg

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

"so much for being an introvert" oh fuck right off. I hate these kinds of people so much.
didn't deslaris go to twitch con?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

"so much for being an introvert" oh fuck right off. I hate these kinds of people so much.
Those posts are just from bitter fans/antis. From the people who talk about hanging out with her in real life, at like offkai, they talk as if she was just being quiet and drinking when hanging out with them. Also from her stories, she's always been a person who has wanted to go out and hang out with people, like desperately. Pippa was always a self-described introvert who from her own stories came off more as someone who was just introvertish. I hate the term introvert and extrovert so fucking much.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

famous artist pipkun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I guess if I wanted to be a dick I could unlock them all, delete his posts (he's the only other mod in this server aside from me) and start spreading invites to create my own Outer Heaven but that's kinda gay tbdesu.
What do you have to lose over it? Come on. It’d be so funny.

Top Bottom