"It's a womb tattoo, but it wasn't my choice; I have a womb tattoo and an asshole tattoo, so I can't show you lol"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wow this thread blew up

Listen I don't care about any of the pics. In fact I have white woman blindness. As long as I can call her a fat hoor I'm solid

:nehgah:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wow this thread blew up

Listen I don't care about any of the pics. In fact I have white woman blindness. As long as I can call her a fat hoor I'm solid

:nehgah:
shes not fat. the whore part hasnt been confirmed or denied yet. how much did she and tenma say itd take to arab prince them?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
shes not fat. the whore part hasnt been confirmed or denied yet. how much did she and tenma say itd take to arab prince them?

And about 5 pesos, I think for the full special I reckon

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I've said it before but I reckon she doesn't care if she gets face doxed because it will open up other streaming possibilities for her like the fabled IRL streams. At the moment its probably only her PC contract that is holding her back from flesh posting more.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

I guess if I wanted to be a dick I could unlock them all, delete his posts (he's the only other mod in this server aside from me) and start spreading invites to create my own Outer Heaven but that's kinda gay tbdesu.
So selfish. Ever consider how this would be so funny for everyone else. Think about others for once

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I don't want an IP2 arc pls.
She's already talking about an offcollab with Rye. You don't want a gun range collab with her and the K boys?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She's already talking about an offcollab with Rye. You don't want a gun range collab with her and the K boys?
as long as rye has a paper bag we're in for a fun time.

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She doesn't have meat Pippa aura.
In your own words, how would you describe this "meat Pippa aura"?
@Realticule Important question: does this thread have 'Pippa aura' to you?
1727134285269.png

There is a correct answer.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If you people don't clean up your acts and stop thirstposting over Schrödinger's meat-Pippa I'm going to threaten to spay thhrang unless he takes the broom to the lot of you.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
If you people don't clean up your acts and stop thirstposting over Schrödinger's meat-Pippa I'm going to threaten to spay thhrang unless he takes the broom to the lot of you.
please spay him it would be funny

Furious George

Low & Lazy
So selfish. Ever consider how this would be so funny for everyone else. Think about others for once
I would actually make a discord account if he restarted this just to upset the uber Pippis.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Despite only being 13% of the posters in this thread, Pipkun and Reticule commit over 85% of the thirstposts.

DogBone

I'm more of a fan of denial when there's the possibility of relief. It's not as much fun when resignation can set in.
"Vtuber forum owner admits to edging fetish"

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm more of a fan of denial when there's the possibility of relief. It's not as much fun when resignation can set in.
If you spay him then how will you get your jollies? You cant just tease a eunuch like that.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
e
Speaking of, there somewhere I can read up on porcelainmaid? Apparently she followed him tonight and pcg keeps saying he's a sexpest (for as much as that's worth from 4chan) Or is this just "Male with female model is a creep" again?
I remember looking into this a few years ago since he's friends with Juni, IIRC he and some girl were in a relationship when they were both underage him 17 her 15 a bit odd but nothing creepy really he turns 18 they stick together for a little before he realizes its probably a bad look regardless of circumstances breaks it off with said girl who then has a meltdown over being broken up with and accuses him of grooming her

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I remember looking into this a few years ago since he's friends with Juni, IIRC he and some girl were in a relationship when they were both underage him 17 her 15 a bit odd but nothing creepy really he turns 18 they stick together for a little before he realizes its probably a bad look regardless of circumstances breaks it off with said girl who then has a meltdown over being broken up with and accuses him of grooming her
Sounds like a nothingburger then?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Sounds like a nothingburger then?
yeah nothing burger it was like E dating too they'd never actually met from what i remember

Top Bottom