Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Atlas

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God, I wish pippa would just get rid of him
I really wish Pippa's chat had an equivalent of the pink triangle for him, at the very least.

Helkar

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Atlas

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is that why you had one? :smugpipi:
Well, the pink triangle on KF is used to signify disruptive guest users, and some people would claim I was/am a disruptive guest in her chat, so I guess it makes sense.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

[vod archive tips] (twitch edition)

This is easy mode to get any twitch vod with minimal limitations, completely free, and no need for active CLI software (like streamlink or yt-dlp)
Go to:

streamrecorder.io

• Add Pippa to your streamers list
  • Auto "record" streams in 720p
  • stream or download, available for 5 days
  • preserves a copy of the chat too (I haven't looked into how to archive the chat replay locally, but i'm sure that I could)
  • e: I was incorrect, it just replays the chat that's available on twitch, if the vod is still up.
If you want 1080p + longer retention, they have a premium for like $10 a month. They offer to pay me $5 if you sign up with my link. If you for some reason want premium use my link below and i'll send you whatever "bonus" I get right back to you via crypto, allowing you to get it for half price. Just let me know ahead of time.

ydzfz8.png

NOTE: i think when you first sign up and add a streamer to your "recording" list, you are able to access their most recent vod, which is handy.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

DogBone

This is clearly political. In the picture, Pippa is depicted as the Annoying Orange. Who else is orange? Well, the Orange Man. This is a not-so-subtle jab at Pippa being Donald Trump's strongest soldier.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If you have a thieving kid you beat the shit out of them, this really should not be hard to figure out.
why? theres no consequence for the kid (minor) or you (public shame).

famous artist pipkun

God he's such a useless femboy just fick off literally nobody is gonna miss you
it makes sense why jl7/af got me banned from phase. im the only whale that could match him and the ladies' other whales.

RedRage

DTrp

it makes sense why jl7/af got me banned from phase. im the only whale that could match him and the ladies' other whales.
phase doesn't deserve you pipkun. (i mean you're too good for them)

DTrp

[vod archive tips] (twitch edition)

This is easy mode to get any twitch vod with minimal limitations, completely free, and no need for active CLI software (like streamlink or yt-dlp)
Go to:

streamrecorder.io

• Add Pippa to your streamers list
  • Auto "record" streams in 720p
  • stream or download, available for 5 days
  • preserves a copy of the chat too (I haven't looked into how to archive the chat replay locally, but i'm sure that I could)
  • e: I was incorrect, it just replays the chat that's available on twitch, if the vod is still up.
If you want 1080p + longer retention, they have a premium for like $10 a month. They offer to pay me $5 if you sign up with my link. If you for some reason want premium use my link below and i'll send you whatever "bonus" I get right back to you via crypto, allowing you to get it for half price. Just let me know ahead of time.

ydzfz8.png

NOTE: i think when you first sign up and add a streamer to your "recording" list, you are able to access their most recent vod, which is handy.
correction: it does not archive the chat, it just replays it if it's on twitch. that sucks because i was going to make a "cranky sleepy boy" chat collage.
if for some weird reason someone archived the chat lmk. i don't think the bit is worth it if i have to screen snip each chat from the vid.

famous artist pipkun

how did short do it?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

how did short do it?
he likely used chat-downloader, but that doesn't work if the vod is kill. If someone has it, they must have been running it live during the stream, given how quickly the VOD was shoah'd. It's weird because usually you can access a deleted vod on twitch with a few tricks but this one is ashes
mqmk56.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom