Bronze

Some CCV stats I’ve noticed for the PhaseJP debuts:

Pico 1.8k
Yuu 1.6k
Memory 1.6k
Clara 2.4k
Loki 1.8k
1st PhaseJP collab 1.1k

Also thanks to @hylic and @Murrayしないで for the translations.
Not too much of a drop, probably people went to sleep after Pico, and Clara got EN boost also a better time. Overall debuting in 2 days doesnt seem to be a bad idea. Definitely easier to watch for people like me who check all of them

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Not too much of a drop, probably people went to sleep after Pico, and Clara got EN boost also a better time. Overall debuting in 2 days doesnt seem to be a bad idea. Definitely easier to watch for people like me who check all of them
Especially since they're 1h debuts, five 1h debuts would be incredibly rough if they were in a row, regardless of timeslot.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Song Snake has set up her debut 2.0 waiting room. But you already knew that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Besides Airi, Shiina, Dizzy and Runie?

Airi's the only confirmed hag, and just barely. Shiina and Dizzy are close but I dont think they're there yet. Runie's still unknown isnt she?
Dizzy is younger than Shiina IIRC. Ember is the other hag, and Runie is highly suspected to be one based on her tastes.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If I remember correctly, Shiina and Airi said that there is someone older than Airi, and I think they mentioned they were from Gen 1. From this, it's pretty much confirmed that it's one of the JPs. Though I don't have much basis in this belief, I agree with others that say it's probably Iori.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If I remember correctly, Shiina and Airi said that there is someone older than Airi, and I think they mentioned they were from Gen 1. From this, it's pretty much confirmed that it's one of the JPs. Though I don't have much basis in this belief, I agree with others that say it's probably Iori.
I believe it solely because @Lurker McSpic would be more upset knowing more quality hags are hidden away in Phase JP and not Phase EN.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
That would be Iori

Clara is the cleaner-voiced Coco. Iori is the Coco if the ODing Mickey Mouse also had cancer and died. Still love Iori. Even though she scares me.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I believe it solely because @Lurker McSpic would be more upset knowing more quality hags are hidden away in Phase JP and not Phase EN.
first of all
:pikafaku:
second of all
:pikaufuk:
Shitposting aside I've been saying that I think the jp that was playing ps1 games was the secret hag of jp, I think it was nasa right? no zoomer would be autistic enough to play ps1 games in original hardware even if they're japanese.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
first of all
second of all
Shitposting aside I've been saying that I think the jp that was playing ps1 games was the secret hag of jp, I think it was nasa right? no zoomer would be autistic enough to play ps1 games in original hardware even if they're japanese.
I forget are FuwaMoco hags? Cause they do that

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
first of all
second of all
Chicks in Japan are freaky man, you have no idea.

I forget are FuwaMoco hags? Cause they do that

They are millennials so not really gen-z.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Random coincidence I stumbled across when searching up Memory's channel in youtube but there's another Memory Ch. who's graduating on the 30th. They don't sound the same though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A Twitter person is sharing photos of the advertisements that appeared in Akiba station.

I don't know if announcing the company as Canada's number one vtuber agency is quite as impressive as they're trying to make it out to be but it's not wrong.

Akiba is weeb central so advertising anime girls is obvious but exactly for that reason I think the Shibuya ads might be more useful. Cute anime girl art is everywhere you turn in Akiba, so ads like this might not stand out much. That's not the case at Shibuya crossing though.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

seenister

I don't know if announcing the company as Canada's number one vtuber agency is quite as impressive as they're trying to make it out to be but it's not wrong.
It's another attempt at legitimizing themselves. "Yo we're successful in CANADA! We have a PROVEN track record!" and the japs would be like "UAAAA Sugoi!" like the corpo whores that they are lmao.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

About to start - It's only an hour difference from her normal Beryl timeslot; just in the wrong direction.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's another attempt at legitimizing themselves. "Yo we're successful in CANADA! We have a PROVEN track record!" and the japs would be like "UAAAA Sugoi!" like the corpo whores that they are lmao.
Little does Fishman know, the Nips are extremely loyal to Nip companies. Their success in Canada means nothing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Little does Fishman know, the Nips are extremely loyal to Nip companies. Their success in Canada means nothing.
I think Phase will fill the role of a more niche and counterculture version of vtubers in Japan, especially if it has the same sad girl and menhera energy in Japan as EN.

seenister

They have the foreign appeal of being a coffee company and Phase fans will help gaslight japs. 🧠

Top Bottom