"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Snake

So an onmyouji or something?

I can't see the snake other than a shikigami/familiar since it's albino but it can also be an alternate form or something

Maybe a snake god or a guardian diety?

Last edited:

Bronze

Snake

So an onmyouji or something?

I can't see the snake other than a shikigami/familiar since it's albino but it can also be an alternate form or something

Maybe a snake god or a guardian diety?
Loki has a connection to snakes. There is a story where Loki turns into a snake for something i forgot, and he's the father of World Serpent. I just assumed it was the snake because of the name. So it can be either. Don't know if japanese have a distinct connection.

Also don't know if its a coincidence, but thats 2 characters and 2 pets/familiars. I wonder if all of them will get one
E: I wonder if they represent us. That was the case for Runie's pet iirc

Last edited:

Awoogers

Loki has a connection to snakes. There is a story where Loki turns into a snake for something i forgot, and he's the father of World Serpent. I just assumed it was the snake because of the name. So it can be either. Don't know if japanese have a distinct connection.

Also don't know if its a coincidence, but thats 2 characters and 2 pets/familiars. I wonder if all of them will get one
E: I wonder if they represent us. That was the case for Runie's pet iirc
Snakes have a lot of power on japanese mythologies since even local dieties from different regions have a snake/is a snake

Then we have yamata no orochi which is a 8 headed snake

But maybe you are onto something since Loki is also connected to snakes not just from the world serpent he has a lot of serpent motif on the mythos as well

Last edited:

lolwatagain

Bronze

Snakes have a lot of power on japanese mythologies since even local dieties from different regions have a snake/is a snake

Then we have yamata no orochi which is a 8 headed snake
White snakes are deemed sacred in japan it seems yeah. Believed they are connected to Benzaiten, goddess of "flow". They are allegedly her messengers, and she can turn into one as well. So, snake woman.

She also wears no bra

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Oh, so it was a snake, not a sock puppet.

Why do I feel so disappointed?
I thought it'd be generic cat tail, so I'm pleasantly surprised.

FUCK OFF FIIIISHMAN YOU FUCK!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Why do I have to be right on this shit? She must be airi's twinie and she's gonna be a full jp. If she has great taste in games I'm gonna pop a blood vessel I swear to fucking god.
I mean, Clara's been tweeting in both languages. I'd put the probability of her streams being only in JP pretty low.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bronze

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Oh, so it was a snake, not a sock puppet.

Why do I feel so disappointed?
Kinda concerned about the sock puppet....

These designs are looking hit and miss. A bit too safe, or maybe it's my brain rot. Clara is the daughter of Polka and Jelly. Loki is east Asian Kaela and now be have Pico-coco.

I don't know shit though, I thought Erina was my Gen 2 oshi and and instead it's Shiina. The over design teasing is nice. The one thing I would change is the Grey uniform color. Also, is the dog dead?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
These designs are looking hit and miss. A bit too safe, or maybe it's my brain rot. Clara is the daughter of Polka and Jelly. Loki is east Asian Kaela and now be have Pico-coco.
You're thinking too much. It's inevitable that models will share similarities when everyone is drawing from the well of Japanese culture and history to inspire their designs and there are so many vtuber designs being released. There are only so many meaningfully different colours you can pick for hair and so many meaningfully different body shapes you can pick from. If there are similarities, that's just a product of the sheer numbers involved.

Bronze

Also, is the dog dead?
I hope not that sounds awful for a lore. Its too sad imo
E:The thing behind her makes me curious though.
E2:Its probbly a tail nvm

Last edited:

lolwatagain

Kinda concerned about the sock puppet....

I don't know shit though, I thought Erina was my Gen 2 oshi and and instead it's Shiina. The over design teasing is nice. The one thing I would change is the Grey uniform color. Also, is the dog dead?
Maybe the dog is chat and will be killed over and over again in humorous ways in MSPaint.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also, is the dog dead?
If the dog is an Inugami, the processes used in creating them involved killing them in a variety of amazingly cruel ways, the least offensive of which was just cutting the head off of a starving dog and burying it at a crossroads so the people walking over its grave would inflame its anger and increase its cursing power.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

This is the first tease that seems like a "generic" cute; but Pico and Clara are the two that have been dual language tweeting, so I'm very interested.

Awoogers

If the dog is an Inugami, the processes used in creating them involved killing them in a variety of amazingly cruel ways, the least offensive of which was just cutting the head off of a starving dog and burying it at a crossroads so the people walking over its grave would inflame its anger and increase its cursing power.
Yeah it's plausible for it to be an inugami

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Papa Gorira has been cooking:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

HAY PUPPET PAL SAKANA
Yes, Puppet Pal Pippossum?
WHERE DOO PEEPOL KEEP THEIR COFFEE MUNNIE?
Well I don't know, Pippossum. Where?
AT THE FIRST NATIONAL
BONK!

Top Bottom