"I'm gonna miss Furry ISIS"Pipkin Pippa

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I really do wonder what is taking Beryl so long to resurface I remember in her graduation talk she outright said Star-Ring demanded her tell her fans basically that she would be reincarnated elsewhere
There was literally a screen that said "HAPPY GRADUATION" with her genmates wishing her well. What kind of graduation stream is happy unless they know you're moving on to bigger and better things?

Bronze

I really do wonder what is taking Beryl so long to resurface I remember in her graduation talk she outright said Star-Ring demanded her tell her fans basically that she would be reincarnated elsewhere
If she's in phase, the delay in gen 3's debut probably delayed hers as well.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If she's in phase, the delay in gen 3's debut probably delayed hers as well.
I never watched her but is she a jp streamer? I imagine if phase is going that route they might poach 2 more popular jp’s to get the other jp girls of the ground.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There was literally a screen that said "HAPPY GRADUATION" with her genmates wishing her well. What kind of graduation stream is happy unless they know you're moving on to bigger and better things?
Those bigger and better things need not be vtubing, of course.

She could've scored her dream job. She could be married and pregnant. She could've been abducted by horny aliens declaring her their human queen on Orgasmia IV.

Happy ends don't imply continuation of the exact same thing as before.

Bronze

I never watched her but is she a jp streamer? I imagine if phase is going that route they might poach 2 more popular jp’s to get the other jp girls of the ground.
She was in a JP agency as an EN/JP vtuber. I didn't watch her as well, so maybe she's like Iori. I don't know how much reputation Phase has in JP, so I'm just assuming beryl is a possibility. Lazarus pit states she's close to PC, and she posted "let me out" gif around the time Phase was teasing models wiith silhouettes, which made some people believe she was in gen 3.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She was in a JP agency as an EN/JP vtuber. I didn't watch her as well, so maybe she's like Iori. I don't know how much reputation Phase has in JP, so I'm just assuming beryl is a possibility. Lazarus pit states she's close to PC, and she posted "let me out" gif around the time Phase was teasing models wiith silhouettes, which made some people believe she was in gen 3.

To add some flavor, she debuted doing JP only streams. She found a little more success when she used her English, so she pivoted to doing EN streams. The problem was that nobody else in her gen, or StarRing for that matter, spoke English. Also management didn't really know how to promote her as an EN talent. Throw on top her streaming times (early afternoon vs nightttime JP), and it's easy to see why she felt isolated and wanted to find different opportunities.

(well, that last part is still :takocope:; like @Aquatic Novellite said she could just be livin' her life, blissfully tweeting as Peari... posting memes... tweet spacing entire karaoke sessions... JUST STREAM WOMAN!)

MagicHammer

To add to this, she did say a few things at and prior to graduation that made it seem like she was coming back, saying that she loved vtubing too much to give it up, that she really wanted a group to bounce off (she was somewhat isolated in Star Ring) and even hinting that she may be going to a western agency where she'd have opportunities to perform at conventions and do meet and greets.

I'll keep huffing that :takocope:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm gonna flip my shit if my nigga fishman debuts 2 hags that only speak japanese :urtearingmeapart: If I'm being real there's nothing for me this gen3 if anything the evil nun and the hamster really give me a bad vibe. The rest of the girls seem very solid and will go far but those two I feel are gonna pull some bullshit :pochiidontlikeit: I hope im wrong.
I don't know saya's pl but the girl is pulling some gura tier mannerisms maybe she will catch a wave like her, who knows.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm gonna flip my shit if my nigga fishman debuts 2 hags that only speak japanese :urtearingmeapart: If I'm being real there's nothing for me this gen3 if anything the evil nun and the hamster really give me a bad vibe. The rest of the girls seem very solid and will go far but those two I feel are gonna pull some bullshit :pochiidontlikeit: I hope im wrong.
I don't know saya's pl but the girl is pulling some gura tier mannerisms maybe she will catch a wave like her, who knows.
Saya is Kana, a real battle axe

The Hamster I wonder if she is putting on a fake accent to throw people off the trail, which is why no one can pin it. Like the discord call was way different from what she normally sounds like on stream. Which could potentially be some real bad news.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her PL had a white-haired model with a couple streaks of color in the hair, drawn by Nachoneko.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Her PL had a white-haired model with a couple streaks of color in the hair, drawn by Nachoneko.
So what you’re saying is that she’s either a possible chumbud or Tsunderia was trying to turn her into Kirkland Select Gura.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So what you’re saying is that she’s either a possible chumbud or Tsunderia was trying to turn her into Kirkland Select Gura.
She actually premiered 5 months before Gura. They just royally fucked every chance they had by all accounts.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
She actually premiered 5 months before Gura. They just royally fucked every chance they had by all accounts.
Yeah, I was out of the fandom for a while. The first I’d heard of Tsunderia was when it collapsed.

Lurker McSpic

Saya is Kana, a real battle axe

The Hamster I wonder if she is putting on a fake accent to throw people off the trail, which is why no one can pin it. Like the discord call was way different from what she normally sounds like on stream. Which could potentially be some real bad news.
I watched hamster's debut 2.0 and from some throwaway lines she said she gives me the impression that she might've been a fleshtuber turned vtuber. I just hope she isn't that rainbow freak people were speculating because it can lead to some ugly shit. I really hope I'm wrong because I'd be bummed if phase eats shit by fucking up in their hiring process and it would suck for purin, that girl needs a win.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
She tried jp as Beryl, but did better as en. And has been an english speaking streamer in all her previous identities. Honestly she'd be a good bridge to pull other jp girls more into collabs or interactions, but I just can't see her as jp-only considering her fans are almost all en.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Been looking forward to this collab. I don't give a crap about this game, but been looking forward to Gen 3 collabing as a whole. They all seem really close with each other, and they all speak very highly of each other, especially Muyu who seems to be moved to happy woman tears when speaking about how much she cares for them.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Eimi just screamed "dios mio" and "pendeja" after getting scared lmao I think that confirms it
Edit: I replayed that bit and the accent sounded puertorican, why always that island... will post later for the spic council to judge, I'm not familiar with caribbean accents

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

Eimi just screamed "dios mio" and "pendeja" after getting scared lmao I think that confirms it
I'd have to listen but that narrows it down to mexican

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Muyu laughs like Menace

:kanani:

Top Bottom