"Because I told them I also accidentally made, uh, two gases of chemical warfare by accident. By complete accident! I was just trying to clean up blood, guys!"Shiori Novella

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Gen 1, 2, and Invaders already collabing with Gen 3.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hina is an absolute unicorn: a female OG Phase fan (oshi: Pippa) who was going to apply for gen2 but life got in the way.

Bronze

So hina came up with some of her design ideas. Based management have insisted in "Bigger". Said she's happy with the result, loves the details. We are getting good info from her

Hina is an absolute unicorn: a female OG Phase fan (oshi: Pippa) who was going to apply for gen2 but life got in the way.

This woman has top tier taste in everything

Screenshot-2023-12-19-225631.jpg

Gen 1, 2, and Invaders already collabing with Gen 3.

collab ban doko? Meanwhile ember gets bonked for appearing in Pippa's stream. Cruel cruel world

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So hina came up with some of her design ideas. Based management have insisted in "Bigger". Said she's happy with the result, loves the details. We are getting good info from her

This woman has top tier taste in everything

Screenshot-2023-12-19-225631.jpg

collab ban doko? Meanwhile ember gets bonked for appearing in Pippa's stream. Cruel cruel world
Maybe because it's the main channel it's an exception

AmeSame

Been really impressed with the new phase gen, Initially I didn't expect to even like Hina, but she's super sweet. The fishman's talent spotting is getting too strong.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Been really impressed with the new phase gen, Initially I didn't expect to even like Hina, but she's super sweet. The fishman's talent spotting is getting too strong.
I knew I'd like Hina. Pon + :Vesper-SEEEX!: model + fauna-like voice is a recipe for success.

seenister

This blew my mind. An OG capipi yet her personality is entirely opposite to Pippa's. I wonder what she thought of the cutest rabbit era. She definitely likes current Pippa since she liked "chaotic streamers".

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This blew my mind. An OG capipi yet her personality is entirely opposite to Pippa's. I wonder what she thought of the cutest rabbit era. She definitely likes current Pippa since she liked "chaotic streamers".
Maybe we should ask her opinion on Harines.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Muyu's karaoke started a while ago. She's singing Pippa the Ripper right now.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit are of phase alias in the chat i noticed panko and meemaw

also i think sakana is also in there lurking

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Found this on /pcg/:
1703022428599795.png

Well Anon, we're waiting :smugpipi:

Salado

Now you're just pulling my heart strings, fucking cow... ❤️

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I swear Myuu is just going through my playlist at this point.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This setlist is very impressive. I can't imagine singing 24 songs straight.

Salado

Goslings are having a field day.

PemAloeKenzoku

As someone who never heard her sing in her PL, she's pretty damn good. Her set-list so far has been pretty comfy

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I must resist...
1688848871667479.jpg

Salado

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I knew I'd like Hina. Pon + :Vesper-SEEEX!: model + fauna-like voice is a recipe for success.
Pippa did so well that Fishman bought her a big tiddy Fauna of her very own, how sweet :smugpipi:

Hope someone is archiving this smoky karaoke

Top Bottom